Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokeBeach?

I loved the scans and other pokemon card-related tools scattered throughout the site. So finally, in 2010, I joined the forums in hopes of discussing pokemon and once I joined, I was hooked!

I started going on Pokebeach for B/W info, since I found the info superior to Serebii's, and decided to join the forum because I'm hyped about B/W and feel like talking about it.

I was on Serebii many years ago, and I remember getting flamed by a MODERATOR just because I stated I personally hated motion controls on Wii. Pretty messed up community there :/

I Joined cause i was looking for a online chat room found pokebeach's checked out the forums and the rest has been history here.

The community here seemed phenomenally nice. xD

I was just looking for news about Black and White and found the forums here. I browsed them for a few days and then decided to join!

I joined this forum because you can actually discuss Pokemon Black and White without watching what you say in what topics. We can actually speculate in multiple topics which is much easier. Forums like SPPf make it difficult to really chit-chat about the new games. That, and SPPf has horrible slowdowns. I am pleased with this forum's community. Not to sound like a SPPf basher, but the PokeBeach forums are a lot nicer and the front page is almost always faster and more in-depth when it comes to news.

Interested to find more information about Pokemon Cards and value of the cards. To learn how to make a better deck. See samples of other decks. To be more involved in the "Pokemon World", see what others are playing etc.

Everytime someone joins our league he tells them to check out this site and gives them the address. So when he did that I saw the forums and I joined and thats it.

Much better information then other sites on TCG/CCG stuff and a active/non laggy forum

To be in a website where nobody will insult me for liking Pokemon.

About three weeks ago i saw a completely hilarious video on youtube and the girl that made it said that she had been lookin for people to join pokebeach, so i looked it up, and joined. :] i really wanna find the girl who made that video! it was called, "New Pokemon Black and White Version Pokemon" That thing was funny.

I found it when i started playing Pokemon about 6 months ago but i never did join i was usually on Chat Known as Steelix , Then I started veturing in on the Forums and liked it.

SK

I joined back in 2009 so that I could learn a bit more about TCG. But then, I forgot about TCG and decided to ignore my account.

I've been looking at Pokebeach every day, and ultimately decided to continue my account in June of this year. And I've been active ever since. :)

well my friend Electric Pokemon Master told me about this forum and i joined, EPM and me really like it here.

Back