Why that username?

palkia dialga clash said:
Well, I don't know what I was thinking. My username sucks. TBH I really want it to be PDC so everyone could still remember me...and its a cool username. But meh. I'll get my username changed ome day when I [strike] Kill WPM[/strike]

Wow... Woooow. The username is still better than mine though. xD

Well, naturally, I'm a HUGE fan of the Legend of Zelda, and Kingdra was taken. And I'm a lover of the water element. So's born the Zora. I think it's a cool name, so I keep it! :D

Vulpix Yolk said:
I was trying to hatch a Shiny Vulpix in my ruby for so long then I started think what would happen if I took one of the eggs and throw it at the ground, a Vulpix Yolk

just for the record, I'm the one who came up with vulpix yolk, you're the one who asked the question.

I don't really remember how LORDY JONES happened, something to do with something. I think it just popped up one day.

I think it initially happened because I was trying to replace my old screen names, which were Nykluso Rampage (also Nyklus rummage sale), and gigahert ninjascone

Cool.

My original name was NewPlayer. I choose that name because I was a new and a player?

The name was horrible because it suggested to everyone else I was new to *pokemon*, and they felt the need to PM me explaining the aspects of the game and offering their help....multiple times. :(

So I switched it to Phoenix, because that's what my nickname was at a ranch (horse riding) camp I use to go to.

Marc is the name of my Lickitung in Fire Red and the reason I got involved in Pokemon again, the Dark is random.

my user name came from my yahoo mail and has stuck through since then.

SEBOEXTREME200

My name is sebastian and i like being extreme and 200 is a higher number than 100 , thus the extreme part.
:cool:

palkia dialga clash said:
Well, I don't know what I was thinking. My username sucks. TBH I really want it to be PDC so everyone could still remember me...and its a cool username. But meh. I'll get my username changed ome day when I [strike] Kill WPM[/strike]

It's , just for future reference.

At the time i made this account i was EV training an Empoleon so i just chose it. Now that i think about it, i should of named myself Feraligatr instead as it's much more awesome compared to Empoleon. Ah well.

Piplup is my favorite poke, so when I was making an E-Mail a few years ago, Piplup was taken so I just did piplup234 and thats what I use for everything

X_empoleon_X said:
At the time i made this account i was EV training an Empoleon so i just chose it. Now that i think about it, i should of named myself Feraligatr instead as it's much more awesome compared to Empoleon. Ah well.

I disagree, only because a good freind of mine has a pengiun fetish :E

No, her name is...well, I can't tell you.

The Fallen One is a name I've used forever on the internet...it's a character in a book I'm hoping to write (just started writing it down today), so yeah. :)

Back