Why that username?

It's my name. Sounds boring but it's easy to remember. I've used other usernames before but I like my name. It's catchy.

my deck is gardevoir and flygon, it was originally going to be flydevoir, but gardegon sounds better

My favourite Pokemon is Lucario (DUH!) and TheDark makes it sound cool :D !!!!!!

Dark Marc said:
Marc is the name of my Lickitung in Fire Red and the reason I got involved in Pokemon again, the Dark is random.

I always thought it had to do with Harry Potter... :cool:

Sillykyle is the E-mail username I made a while back and is now my username for almost everything.

cuz it's super BA.
I think ive posted this, but originally, I named my neopet way back when "safariblade" because I wanted something unique. And it just stuck.

Well my name is because i love to play the role of sniper in video games such as call of duty. the shadow makes it cooler and the alternating capitilization makes it look more 3PIC.

well i got my username from the popular game series final fantasy though i have spelt it wrong so no one on any site will take it and tidus is soooo cool

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
just saying, this sounds even more like a description of Zoroark, lol
How dare you relate Lucario with such filth. My name has nothing to do with that loser! Zoroark looks at my name and says "Dang it GF, why didn't you name me this?" My name strikes fear in the very heart of a zoroark.

In the third grade I made this story of these group of heros in a computer called computerheros (spelling bad in 3rd grade) after that it just kept on going with and it kinda became a name I call myself.

Haha, I choose this username because "Kaze" was already taken. I usually am known as Kaze but oh well... I always enjoy having fun by myself rather than with anyone so I named myself "Zero Master" as Master of nothing.:p

Back