• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wii Man Want Celebi and other CMT stuff for states please come and look!!!!!!!!

RE: Wii Man's haves and want's come look!!! want mew prime

bump #3
I really want my mewmy (mommy for those who don't get it) still need your mew primes!

I could do 2 mew primes for your Gengar Prime.
lmk

no, I can't go lower than three, and how many do you have?? And I notice you don't have a DCL bottom to comlete the set I do if you want it...

I have a lot, lol. I don't really need the DCL bottom. What if I added in a Rhyperior X?

No the rhyperior was just a curiosity, and define a lot in terms of numbers. I was hoping to trade my DCL bottom for rhyperior just FYI.

RE: Wii Man's haves and want's come look!!! want primes, and CoL stuff have gengar Prime

my:
1x absol prime
1x pachirisu CoL
1x Lucario CoL
your:
1x gengar prime

RE: Wii Man's haves and want's come look!!! want primes, and CoL stuff have gengar Prime

Are you kidding?!?! Gengar is worth over $35 and you offer $14 at best!!! Make a real offer!

Bump my thread up to the top, #1
Guys I want to trade!!!!

CML for vileplume UD

na I think I am going to hang on to them since they relesased the info on B&W coming out.

Are you talking to me?

bump my thread #2 come on I want to trade with you ppl

Bump #3 I want to trade you guys!!!

My
1x Regigigas Lv X Promo
2x Absol Prime
1x Darkari/Cresselia Top Half
1x Entei/Raikou Bottom Half
1x Lucario CoL
CML for more cards that I could add in

Your
1x Gengar Prime
1x Giratina Lv X Promo
1x Blaziken FB Lv X
1x Blaziken FB RH

Let Me Know if we can work something out. Thx!

I have:
DCL Top
x1 Lost World
x1 RH Pokegear(don't know if this is a staple)
x1 Smeargle UD

I want:
Mewtwo X
Infernape 4 X(base forms too)
Alakazam 4 X(base forms too)
3 Rare Candy

Do you have any Tangrowth deck stuff? You can CML for more.

RE: Wii Man's trad hub have gengar prime come look at my updated haves and wants!!

not happening crippler, (at least not with gengar prime there unless you have somthing big unlisted). I will CYL and LYK

@Yoshidude10
no sorry, I go by T&T for priceing, and pokegear isn't a staple I will CYL and LYK ASAP

ok at both of you
do I don't see too much from your lists, (crippler I saw absols) can you guys make an offer going by T&T's prices, or letting me know if you guys have anything unlisted EX: pachirisu CoL T-tar Primes (I really want these)

RE: Wii Man's trad hub have gengar prime come look at my updated haves and wants!!

How about this...

My
1x Regigigas Lv X Promo
1x Darkari/Cresselia Top Half
1x Lucario CoL

Your
1x Giratina Lv X Promo
1x Blaziken FB Lv X
1x Blaziken FB RH

Let Me Know or Counter Offer.

Back