• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wii Man Want Celebi and other CMT stuff for states please come and look!!!!!!!!

RE: Wii Man's trad hub have gengar prime come look at my updated haves and wants!!

did you check prices with T&T???

RE: Wii Man's trad hub have gengar prime come look at my updated haves and wants!!

My:

Smeargle UD(9.99)
DCL Top(6.99)

Your:
Mewtwo X Promo(10.99)
3 Rare candy(2.00 each)

LMK or counteroffer.

ok, is there anything that substitute for the 3x Rare candy??? and what HGSS cards do you still need??

ok here is the deal with the Troll & Toad Prices...

My
Regigigas Lv X (3.99)
Lucario CoL (isn't listed on Troll & Toad)

Total (don't know)

Your
Giratina Lv X (7.99)
Lanturn Prime (2.49)

Total (10.49)

Let Me Know if we can figure something out.

excuse me lucario CoL is $2 http://trollandtoad.com/p306093.html and sorry my dad is using launturn I didn't realize that it was still there

Umm, I'll check. And I'm just looking for commons/uncommons as throw-ins.

Edit: Considering the Rare Candies are worth 6.00 together, the only notable replacable thing is Alakazam X.

ok, calm down, I mislooked at it for a minute and then retyped it in and couldn't find a Price. Ok you found it and it goes for $2.

Would you like to do this then...

My
Regigigas Lv X (3.99)
Lucario CoL ($2)

Total ($6)

Your
Giratina Lv X (7.99)

Total ($8)

Let Me Know if there's anything else I can throw in to make up for the other $2.

sorry, but I have been a little uptight about things like that lately because for some reason they are happening quite frequentily to me, sorry but I forgot to mention it is the promo version so LMK

yes, the Regigigas Lv X is the Promo Version.

yes, I know the Giratina Lv X is the Promo Version.

ok I just thought I should disclaim it I G2G and will LYK ASAP what I will offer

Your
Gengar Prime- Assuming its NM/Mint?

My
x3 Absol Prime
x1 Lost World
x1 ERL bottom(slightly played)
x1 DCL top

My
ERL Bottom

Your
Magnezone Prime
Something small on my wants?

Hello. I'm interested in Mew Prime. I have: Pachi Rev and Holo, Regigigas Promo (Creased, have pics), and other things on my list

@ Darkmind
I really only want to trade Gengar for my bigger wants (gigias promos T-tars gengar X ect), and I think I will be getting the legend peices tomorow at legues

@KwiksilverT
how much does it cost to ship to hawii via first class mail from the states??

@Darkvoid57
how much do you value the gigas at and I would like to see it first before I make any decisions, and just FYI the mew is pending inward (but I will be getting it soon)

oh and the crippler 18
I think if you add a forrtress LA then I think we will have a deal (If you accept PM me)

I think I've been skipped. Did you check my offer?

It's the same as any other US state.

@Yoshidude10
since I can probably get it somewhere else why don't I drop the DCL top, and all of the rare candys

@KwiksilverT
If I add an exploud SV would that do it???

I'll pass. Thanks for your time though.

Back