• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wii Man Want Celebi and other CMT stuff for states please come and look!!!!!!!!

RE: Wii Man's trad hub have gengar prime come look at my updated haves and wants!!

What else of my wants do you have? The <$2 ones.

RE: Wii Man's trad hub have gengar prime come look at my updated haves and wants!!

@KwilksilverT
I thought I said exploud

You did, but I meant what others you have. But nevermind, if you could add the exploud and one more we have a deal.

I don't have any other small wants. Do you have 2x Spiritomb AR for trade???? If so LMK and maybe we could add those and I can add something bigger

No, I don't. How about
My
ERL Bottom

Your
Magnezone Prime
SV Exploud
Cursegar?

ya sure that sounds good PM me to confirm

Bump #3
@ everyone whom I still might interested in trading with me,
I realy want to get trades done by friday

Bump #1 I want Gengar primes ASAP

RE: Wii Man's trad hub want gengar prime come look at my updated haves and wants!!

Bump #2
I REALLY NEED GENGAR PRIME!!!!!

Please don't bump more than once in a day.
~Muddy68

RE: Wii Man's trad hub want gengar prime come look at my updated haves and wants!!

Bump #3 for this week I want to trade PPL!

RE: Wii Man's trade hub have a lot need staples

Bump #2 for the week!
I just made a huge update so come and look you won't be disapointed!

RE: Wii Man's trade hub need vilegar pieces

@azelf
uh, what do you have from my want list other than the t-tar prime?

@slickmario
do you have anything from my want list?

RE: Wii Man's trade hub need vilegar pieces

i have 1x gengar lvl x 2x gengar s (1 rh) 2x vileplume

i like your 2x steelix and rh basics(what set?) and your mew prime lmk if we can make something happen
thanks

Back