• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wii Man Want Celebi and other CMT stuff for states please come and look!!!!!!!!

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H Gengar X, Jumpluff and other primes W Luxray X * HUGE Update*

My
AR Charizard RH
LA Uxie Promo

Your
Gengar X?

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H Gengar X, Jumpluff and other primes W Luxray X * HUGE Update*

No, not that high on my list.

I'd prefer not to trade it for trade bait ATM. Anything beside Luxray GL Lv.X?

Do you have any playmats for trade?? I just REALLLYY NEEEED the luxray

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H Gengar X, Jumpluff W Uxie X will trade heavy for this!!!

BUMP!!! Come on doesn't any one want to trade with me?? I need cards foks and I know that some of you have them... :p

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H Gengar X, Jumpluff W Uxie X will trade heavy for this!!!

Do you still want Absol G X and Machamp X? I'm interested in your 1-1 Entei & Raikou Legend. LMK if we can work something out, thanks!

Sorry those cards aren't that high on my want list, my bro and dad wanted those cards, and ERL is worth more to me what do you have from my want list though?? I am always open to fair offers, or tell me what you want from my list and we can work form there.

Donphan Prime (Mint English)
Sableye Stormfront (Mint English non-wc)
DCE (Base Set, Near Mint (no creases?))
Blastoise UL x2

For Promocroak

:p

Thanks for posting, and yes, but I sent a mesage Via PM, plz look at it.

how about My:
1x Rh E-gain
2x RH warp energy
2x SP radar (maybe 1x RH)

for your:
1x Charizard AR (RH prefered)
1x Uxie (LP or RH)

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H Gengar X, Promocroak!! W Uxie X will trade heavy for this!!!

Bump #2!! Still waiting for a response from Azelf Master.

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H Gengar X, Promocroak!! W Uxie X will trade heavy for this!!!

Or:
My:
Uxie Promo
Charizard RH
Your:
RH Warp Energy
RH Energy Gain
RH SP Radar

do you have any spiritombs??

Do you have anything else form my want list??

What do you have that you ARE willing to trade??

Back