• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wii Man Want Celebi and other CMT stuff for states please come and look!!!!!!!!

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H DGX, ERL Blaziken FB X W Luxray X and will trade HUGE for one!!

My:
RH Pokemon Communication
Promo Uxie
Your:
Blaziken FB LV.X (mint)

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H DGX, ERL Blaziken FB X W Luxray X and will trade HUGE for one!!

What else do you have from my want list??

Pass, I'd rather have Blaziken Sorry, LMK if you get other things from my want list that you will trade.

Na still pass I'd rathe have a LV X that is good, than a couple RH trainers.

I have x1 rh dce. cml to see my wants.

Pass, I am not looking for those right now.

Bump #1 List update come and look!!!

Bump #2 Please come and trade!!!

I have one beautiful Luxray x looking for a new home! :D
And your deal offers a couple of the things on my relatively small want list. (props on that)

I also like your:
Blaziken FB LV. X
RH crobat g
RH SP Radar
Infernape 4 LV. X
Alakazam 4 LV. X
Glaceon LV. X
Gengar LV. X

Your current offer for a luxray is enticing but I'm unsure if I want another DGX in my collection or not.
I also have 2 junk arms available. Can we work on a deal?

YES! but fyi I dont have the RH G-Bat or RH SP radar anymore (I haven't updated ny list in a while) Do you want a Promocroak??

Can you make the first offer?? (If you have a Uxie X, or a second Luxray X please do tell.)

Just found your list I also have 2x Nideoqueen RR.

CML for the

2x Promocroak

I like your luxray X 80 Baby.

Bro not to sound mean or anything but Im not gonna trade my luxray for the 2x promocroak so please choose something else bro because the luxray is not gonna happen because its nothing else I need from u.

It says on my list that I will only trade them twoards a Uxie X, or Luxray X.

Ok would u do this then sir

YOUR
1x Infernape 4 LV. X
1x Dialga G LV. X
1x Gengar LV. X
1x Blaziken FB LV. X
3x Promocroak
3x Call Energy

MY
Luxray GL Lv.X

Feel free to counter

What do you value each of the cards on my side at??

CML for Infenape 4 Lv.X

I may have to say no though 80baby because (although we had a great trade before) AreoLive, is offeing to trade it for much less, and he was first. I will see what he offer, then see what you offer, then I will (with council of my dad) see which is more doable

@ laprasman pass you have somthing I may want but luxrays have more prioraty.

Back