• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Will's One Stop Trade Shop. No wants, trading just to trade.

RE: Will's One Stop Trade Shop, Simple Wants, Tons of Haves. Back to Checking Lists!

From your listed wants I have.
1x Steelix Prime
4x Eviolite

Jungle set
1x Wigglytuff 1ed

Fossil set
9/62 Kabutops
22/62 Hitmonlee

Prime Pokemon
1x Espeon
3x Houndoom
2x Scizor
4x Absol
3x Mew
4x Yanmega

Im interested in the following:

Rayquaza EX FA
Shaymin EX

Pokemon
4 Vulpix DRX [are any of these reverse holo?]

Older cards

Old EX
Mewtwo EX (old edition)

Team Rocket Return:
Dark:
Slowking
Magneton

Some other cards:
Blastoise base set 2 NM/M
Rocket Mewtwo best
Rocket Scyther First Edition

lmk, or make offer.

RE: Will's One Stop Trade Shop, Simple Wants, Tons of Haves. Back to Checking Lists!

Oh thats really really nice :)

Ok.... Your:

1x Steelix Prime
4x Eviolite

Jungle set
1x Wigglytuff 1ed

Fossil set
9/62 Kabutops
22/62 Hitmonlee

Prime Pokemon
1x Espeon
1x Houndoom
2x Scizor
1x Absol
1x Mew
1x Yanmega

I valued all from list 25$

I can offer you Blastoise NM/M plus Rocket Scyther First Edition, Dark Magneton

Also I would like to send you picture before we even finish trade. If you feal riped please tell me and make conter offer.

Would you do your zekrom for a fa victini?

zega90 said:
Oh thats really really nice :)

Ok.... Your:

1x Steelix Prime
4x Eviolite

Jungle set
1x Wigglytuff 1ed

Fossil set
9/62 Kabutops
22/62 Hitmonlee

Prime Pokemon
1x Espeon
1x Houndoom
2x Scizor
1x Absol
1x Mew
1x Yanmega

I valued all from list 25$

I can offer you Blastoise NM/M plus Rocket Scyther First Edition, Dark Magneton

Also I would like to send you picture before we even finish trade. If you feal riped please tell me and make conter offer.

I am more of a player than a collecter, so i would rather have my legal wants. Where in the UK are you located?

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Would you do your zekrom for a fa victini?

Is there anything i can add to get the Jolteon [non staff] I tend to collect the tournament promos, im only missing one from last season.

Mate I'm from Croatia, i can send you cards via airmail. Would you take Rayquaza EX FA?

Do you have any of my listed wants?

I have to RH Blissey, and EXP Share... I'm also wondering if you have any regular BW energies that you would be willing to do a 3 of them for one holo energy of the same type...

Also, if you have any Terrakion EP I'd like those too.

So my wants look like this;
1x Ho-Oh EX
2x Pokémon Catcher
2x Terrakion (NV or EP)
xXx BW set energies

I'd also like to do 4 league promo's for the holo of the same type

Do you have any of my wants ??

Can you please tell me what all you have from HGSS? I need all rare and holo's :)

have over 2000 cards from HGSS. its impossible to tell you exactly what I have.

On my thread you said you were interested in the Blissey RH and EXP share RH, and instead of bumping mine, I posted here.

Yah lol. i thought I replied. Do you have any of my wants? or did you get anything listed yet?

No sorry, I got my cards back, and I can't seem to find time to list things.

Ok, well do you have any of the base set-neo block trainers that are playable today [really thick yellow border cards]?

I got stuff listed if you wanna go look.

I just got a base set Switch, and I can't find my other ones :l so One base set switch is all sadly.

Arg, you dont have much listed..

You said you were interested in the Rev Holo Blissey, and EXP Share, can we start there??

Yeah, lets start there, is the EXP share Rh?

Yes it is.

So rev Blissy and rev EXP share. got any Rev Ultra balls?

Back