• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Will's One Stop Trade Shop. No wants, trading just to trade.

RE: Will's One Stop Trade Shop, Simple Wants, Tons of Haves. Back to Checking Lists!

No sorry.

RE: Will's One Stop Trade Shop, Simple Wants, Tons of Haves. Back to Checking Lists!

I have 1x Ho oh EX and possibly some RH of the Dusknoir line. I'm interested in:
1x Rayquaza EX and any FA EX except Registeel and Giratina.

I have more in format cards unlisted as well as a bunch of listed Wotc era cards.

Here's an offer (It probably isn't equal or cards that you might want but I'm going for it) (don't judge me :p)
My:
x1 Mewtwo EX FA
x1 1st Place Spring BR 2012
x1 1st Place Fall BR 2012
x1 2nd Place Fall BR 2012
x2 Mew EX
x2 Reshiram EX
Your:
x4 N FA
x1 Rayquaza DV

It's a try...

A few Toxicroaks, my pulls sucked so I sold them and left.

evilpacman said:
I have 1x Ho oh EX and possibly some RH of the Dusknoir line. I'm interested in:
1x Rayquaza EX and any FA EX except Registeel and Giratina.

I have more in format cards unlisted as well as a bunch of listed Wotc era cards.

Well Im interested in the Ho oh. Do you have any base set - Neo Set trainers that are playable, i.e. super scoop up, recycle, pokedex,

Fluttershy said:
Here's an offer (It probably isn't equal or cards that you might want but I'm going for it) (don't judge me :p)
My:
x1 Mewtwo EX FA
x1 1st Place Spring BR 2012
x1 1st Place Fall BR 2012
x1 2nd Place Fall BR 2012
x2 Mew EX
x2 Reshiram EX
Your:
x4 N FA
x1 Rayquaza DV

It's a try...

lol, I dont waat victory cups, but I am interested in your:

x1 Mewtwo EX FA [value?]
x1 Darkrai EX FA
x1 Raikou EX
x1 Victini NV Prerelease Promo

Martini said:
A few Toxicroaks, my pulls sucked so I sold them and left.

well im interested in the toxicroaks, and the pre evolution if you have it, how many do you have?

Yeah, I actually do have those trainers I believe. I know I have Recycle, Pokedex and maybe Super Scoop Up. I also have some Super Rod as well.

is the super rod the same effect? and can you list what you have? I dont need pluspower, energy search, or switch, but the others i need.

I have a lot of Recycle and Pokedex and 1 Super Scoop Up. I have a few SSU from some older sets too. I also have some Full Heal and tons of Pokeball. Some of them are first edition. How many are you looking for each. The Super Rod has different text though. Oh, and I have potions, but they changed it to 30 now.

evilpacman said:
I have a lot of Recycle and Pokedex and 1 Super Scoop Up. I have a few SSU from some older sets too. I also have some Full Heal and tons of Pokeball. Some of them are first edition. How many are you looking for each. The Super Rod has different text though. Oh, and I have potions, but they changed it to 30 now.

I'm interested in 4 recycle, 3 pokedex, 1 super scoop up, 4 full heal, devolution spray. Ect. Mainly cards with the thick yellow border like base set, and first ed is preferrable, also in near mint condition, slight edgewear is fine.

Ok. I'll have to get the cards from my friend to confirm that I have them in good enough condition. What would you say is a good deal? Not sure how to value them since they are old.

This is including the Ho-Oh if you still want it. I can also look for Dusknoir.

Lolz, yeah most people aren't interested in VIctory Cups but it was worth a shot :p
I read that you only will trade the N FAs as a playset, but I don't think I have enough for that. The Mewtwo EX FA is actually pending now... So, I don't think we can work anything out. Thanks anyway!

evilpacman said:
Ok. I'll have to get the cards from my friend to confirm that I have them in good enough condition. What would you say is a good deal? Not sure how to value them since they are old.

This is including the Ho-Oh if you still want it. I can also look for Dusknoir.

Lol I dont know, Id have to know exactly what you have before I could propose something, it would be easier if you made the initial offer and id just counter.

Fluttershy said:
Lolz, yeah most people aren't interested in VIctory Cups but it was worth a shot :p
I read that you only will trade the N FAs as a playset, but I don't think I have enough for that. The Mewtwo EX FA is actually pending now... So, I don't think we can work anything out. Thanks anyway!

What about the Darkrai? still interested in that, and if you still wnat the Baby Ray I can find something small for it.

Ok, I'll try and let you know by tomorrow.

Well, I was actually hoping to trade it for a Darkrai Promo and something small since I only have 3 and plan on using it in my deck for Cities. Probably should have mentioned that in my trade thread...

What's the something small? I could probably pick up a promo darkrai if needed

@evilpacman
Ok, just lmk.

I have a 2-2 line of Toxicroak and Croagunk :)

Nevermind about the whole thing. I just don't have enough cards that you want to trade for the whole playset.

Martini said:
I have a 2-2 line of Toxicroak and Croagunk :)

Paralyze Crogunak or poison?

Fluttershy said:
Nevermind about the whole thing. I just don't have enough cards that you want to trade for the whole playset.

okie dokie, thanks anyway.

My HoOh Ex for your registeel ex?

Back