• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Will's One Stop Trade Shop. No wants, trading just to trade.

RE: Will's One Stop Trade Shop, Simple Wants, Tons of Haves. Back to Checking Lists!

Paralyze Croagunk :)

RE: Will's One Stop Trade Shop, Simple Wants, Tons of Haves. Back to Checking Lists!

kk, so we have:
My:
2-2 Toxicroak
1x REv Holo EXP Share
1x Rev holo Blissey

yup yup, what else you got to work with that i may want? any rev terraks or Landys?

nope nope sorry :l

ok what other interesting stuff u have>

My friend is bringing over the old trainers binder, so I should be able to let you know what I have tonight. Sorry its taking so long!

Not much else :(

Any of the flygon line from boundaries?

hahahah actually I was looking for those :p

lol no biggie, so what do we have so far?

RH EXP Share, and Blissey
And the 2-2 line of Toxicroak.

By any chance do you have any RH's of the Flygon BC line??

I think I have 0-1-1 rev.

kk, what are your values on those?

RE: Will's One Stop Trade Shop, Boundaries Crossed Updated. Back to Checking Lists!

lol I honestly dont know..

RE: Will's One Stop Trade Shop, Boundaries Crossed Updated. Back to Checking Lists!

kk, so I will use Troll and Toad.

Flygon:
$2.00
Vibrava:
$0.50

That's all I can think off.

So what are your values on the RH Expl Share and RH Blissy?

Back