Wi-Fi Trades Winter's Emporium, now Closed! Please look for my new joint shop with SilverWolverine

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Winter's Pokeshop! Looking for shiny Porygon Z and cute Pokemons~

Well, since I'm not using any of the eevees (already got an EV'd Espeon), which ever one you want more is fine by me (lvl 10 and Lvl 50 VGC).
Just pm me or something when you're ready to trade

I really like that shiny Litwick. I have a shiny Porygon-Z that I would be willing to trade for it.

@Osha: I want you to tell me what you would want for them. I figure since this is my thread, you're the one who should be making the first trade offer, not me >_>

@P99: All of them except for the Bunneary and the Dratini are males

@Silver: I'll take the lv 10 one~ I'll PM you

@Alvin: I don't have a shiny Litwick, I'm LOOKING for a shiny Litwick, since it's in my Wants section and all

ill trade my lvl 100 metsgross fully EV trained for any shiny or a good offer

Winter, I can trade the Ninetales for Ice Punch Buneary now! Are you ready?

I'll be ready in about an hour or so, I have to walk down to McDonalds and try and use their wifi because the school's wifi won't let me use the wifi club for some reason. The GTS works perfectly fine, but the wifi club doesn't D= I'll pm you when i'm ready to head out

WinterChevalier said:
I'll be ready in about an hour or so, I have to walk down to McDonalds and try and use their wifi because the school's wifi won't let me use the wifi club for some reason. The GTS works perfectly fine, but the wifi club doesn't D= I'll pm you when i'm ready to head out

can i be first in line? haha.

Yeah, lol. I'll pm both of you when I'm ready to walk over there

Anything you want for a couple of Shiny Eevees?

@Everyone I was supposed to trade with tonight: I don't have time to walk over tonight because I forgot about the huge Japanese study guide I have to finish tomorrow before the test (which I also need to study for, yay for missing 1 day of class) I promise all of you that I'll complete my trades tomorrow evening (sometime after 4 pm EST) Sorry for the huge inconvenience

@Zorua: I don't have any shiny Eevee's yet, seeing as they are part of my WANTS list, not my HAVES list

it's fine, just shoot me a PM tomorrow.

Winter, it's fine, just PM me tomorrow and I'll trade whenever I can. I'm also in EST, so were in the same time zone, and I have dance 6:15-7:15, so maybe after like 7:30 we can trade? The afternoon after school will be chaos.

RE: Winter's Pokeshop: Coming Soon - Winter's Pure Breed Emporium ~

Thanks guys ^_^ And yeah, pika, that sounds good to me. I think I'll just set it up for all my trades that take place tomorrow ill take place at or after 7:30 PM EST. So everyone set your clocks, the trading fun will start at 7:30 sharp!

Also I've had a slight update on the first post, so everyone please take a look at the 2 new sections I added "Notes" and "Partnership" Thank you for your time~

Who do you think you are...

Hiya! I have a ton of time too, and I am training to become and "Official" Breeder ^_^ I am taking this so seriously, it's awesome! I'm still new, so I started out by breeding Snivy's. I currently have 3 unreserved ones left. 2 boys and a Girl. If you want one, ask ^)^

Runnin' 'round leaving scars...

Actually, I wouldn't mind a female Snivy, it'd make breeding the egg moves off of my male Snivy much easier XD I'm not sure what you'd want for it, but I have about 25 Charmanders that I've gotten so far (all Lv 1) while trying to Masuda Method for a shiny Charmander (still no luck on that front). If you'd like to trade for a Charmander let me know, or if there's something else in this thread (or even something I don't have listed, I might have it) that you'd rather have let me know and I'll see if we can work something out~

Is your Shiny Gardevoir EVd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back