BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/28/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

WOW. You have ALOT of Event Pokemon.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/28/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Yeah and I will get more soon. I have another 150 or more still coming too.:)

I can clone. CML for Hayley mew, Mattle Ho-oH and jirachi

Just outta curiosity, because it's reeeeeaaaaal familiar, what nature/gender is shiny Togetic from Colo?

I will have to check the nature on that. P99: Do you have any events that I do not have? Thanks.:) EDIT: It is a Jolly Nature. If you want it I will have to get it cloned for you.:)

What the-

Dude, I think that may be my Togetic, or this is just too weird. o_O' I know I caught a shiny Togetic, Jolly nature, half EXP bar filled. WHAT.

Crystal Hikara said:
What the-

Dude, I think that may be my Togetic, or this is just too weird. o_O' I know I caught a shiny Togetic, Jolly nature, half EXP bar filled. WHAT.

I got it from Magus' Child. She has an Action replay and clones everything she gets usually. If she wanted to she make 1 million copies and trade them all away. It only takes 3 mines to do 6 Pokemon at a time.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/28/09 See post #158 on how to

I don't haw any events that you need. Is there anything else you need? I can clone it if you want

No thanks not right now. Thanks anyway though.:) EDIT. I now have a Shiny Sceptile up for trade.:)

Yeah, that'd be my Togetic, then, cus I definitely traded her one. :X

Do you want a clone so you will get it back? I will be happy to get it cloned for you and give it back if you want.:) EDIT: I got 10 more events today. Look carefully to see what events I got because it is alot and some I have the same of but in UT form.:)

UPDATE: I now have the GCA Marmar and GCA #5 Pikachu and both are UT. also.:) EDIT: I now have the JEREMY Sandshrew at level 12 UT.:)

BUMP.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/11/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Actually, I can get all the clones I want from Emeralld. It was jist something of notice. :p

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/11/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Crystal Hikara said:
Actually, I can get all the clones I want from Emeralld. It was jist something of notice. :p

Are you sure? I will be happy to get you a clone for you? Thanks.:)

UPDATE: I now have the Distant Land Umbreon. BUMP.:) EDIT I now have the Distant Land Cyndaquil. HIGH OFFERS ONLY PLEASE.:) EDIT: UPDATE: I now have the GCA Misdrevous and 3 more Distant Lands.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/14/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Lemme just say, whoever got you that Shiny Lugia from XD must be extremely lucky...takes long as hell to purify him, and to get him shiny...damn.

I swear, some people get all the luck. And you probably wouldn't accept an encounter-code-found Shiny Celebi + Shiny Jirachi + Shiny Lugia, but if you will accept it, hoorah =) (Celebi is level 60, Jirachi and Lugia like level 6, lol)

BTW, if you can make me a list of any distant lands you are missing, I can check Pearl to see if I have any from Colosseum/Gales of Darkness.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/14/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

I don't know which ones are left. I think the Lugia might be hacked. I have to get it file checked first though. According to Infero Rouge on Poke Community she says it is nearl impossibe to get in a Pokeball let alone an Ultra Ball so I have to get it file hack checked to be sure though.:)

BUMP: I have more event Pokemon. Distant Lands.:)

UPDATE: I have 6 more Distant Land Pokemon. I will be getting more Friday night or so.:) EDIT: I now have the Distant Land Espeon and HG/SS legendary events as well.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back