BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 02/06/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

cool kid master555 said:
I have no interest for trading on serebii.

Oh ok. Just wanted to let you know before I trade it to you then. I have to get it cloned for you first then. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 02/06/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: I now have my own Platinum move tutor service so post here or PM me which moves(s) you want on each Pokemon and I will do it for the price of shards if you have enough shards to give me for the moves you want. If you don't have enough don't worry I will pay for the move(s) but try to save shards to give me so I can do the moves with your shards rather than my shards. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 02/15/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

what do you want for shiny lapras??

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 02/15/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Are your Pokemon legit? If so what do you have?:)

well,i'm using my WII for internet so no long posts plz also what is its level

It is at level 100 and is EV'd in ATTACK.:)

i can give you a level 100 gyrados
Edit: and a blaziken level 43 and what dose EV'D stand for

EV stands for Effort Values. Effort Values are what you get when you battle wild Pokemon and certain Pokemon give off certain stat counts. You can't see the changes as they are hidden though. The add to your base stats and you can't see you base stats. Anyway Do you have any legit shiny Pokemon? I will nottrade it unless your Pokemon are shiny and legit. Please have your Pokemon hack checked if they are shiny Please. If they are AR shiny then no deal Sorry.:)

they not shiny and they not hacked i traded em strait form my emrald version
Edit:my spirttomb has the pokerus will it die?

chillychina said:
they not shiny and they not hacked i traded em strait form my emrald version
Edit:my spirttomb has the pokerus will it die?

Pokerus will not hurt your Pokemon or your game. It actually helps your Pokemon get stronger. With the right items attached your Spiritomb will be brutally strong.:)

:) i win too the elite four
Edit: jell-is much??

chillychina said:
:) i win too the elite four
Edit: jell-is much??

If you want certain stats to be high you have to pick the Pokemon that gives off either 1-2-3 points. If it is only giving off 1 point you have to KO 255 Pokemon. Ifi it is 2 Points that a Pokemon gives off you have to KO 127 Pokemon and for 3 Points it is about 70 Pokemon. It must be the exact same Pokemon too. If it is not you will get the Wrong EV in the wrong stats. so stick to a Pokemon that you want to EV train with and for which stats. Some Pokemon give off 2 sperate stat points Also. For example 1 Pokemon Might work something like this Will give 2 SPATK points and 1 SP DEF poit or something like that. Ask Nobbnerd for his EV training guide.:)

your addicted to pokemon

Have been for 10+ years and that is how to EV train and it takes many many hours whicg I don't have the patience for. AR does it in 10 minutes though.:)

What nature is the Shiny LV.1 Charmander and the Shiny Lv. 40 Sceptile?

Charmander is Adamant and the Sceptile is Jolly and has maxed speed and is legit.:)

xxashxx said:
Charmander is Adamant and the Sceptile is Jolly and has maxed speed and is legit.:)

CML for the Sceptile. Shiny SPATK Charmander/Charizards are hard to come by, so if you know someone with one lmk.

Batman said:
CML for the Sceptile. Shiny SPATK Charmander/Charizards are hard to come by, so if you know someone with one lmk.

ZOk. I have to get it cloned and I need your FC. Use my Pearl FC. Thanks. PM me so we can trade I am usually here between 9 PM PST and Midnight PST. Thanks.:)

i'm interested in these:
Stamp Pichu level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (2 of these)
Wish Absol level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Stamp Wish Absol level 5 UT Will have to clone. (Japanese)

cml

Do you have the GCA Wobbuffet level 10 Japanese and UT and any other event I do not have? If so I can do the trade after I get them cloned.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back