BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/19/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Concerning XD Lugia- the reason it's so hard to catch is the fact that it just...kills you lol. You face someone before it IIRC. And then you have 6 more Shadow Pokemon to KO.

It's not impossible, though- I have caught it in a Great Ball before.

Given the circumstances that you can't physically see a shiny in XD/Colo last I checked makes me think that it's hacked. :X

What DL Pokemon are you specifically looking for, BTW?

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/19/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Crystal Hikara said:
Concerning XD Lugia- the reason it's so hard to catch is the fact that it just...kills you lol. You face someone before it IIRC. And then you have 6 more Shadow Pokemon to KO.

It's not impossible, though- I have caught it in a Great Ball before.

Given the circumstances that you can't physically see a shiny in XD/Colo last I checked makes me think that it's hacked. :X

What DL Pokemon are you specifically looking for, BTW?

Any Distant Lands I do not have. Do you know Infero Rouge on Poke Community forums? That is where I am getting them. I am going to have the Lugia File checked with someone that has a flash memory hack checking card. It can check files BEFORE you even trade. If I were you I would look into getting one. They run anywhere from cheap $20.00 or $40.00 for the good ones but they are worth the amount though.:)

I may have to get one. :p Thanks.

I'm having trouble reading through the list, because it's a bit disorganized...

Colosseum Pokemon said:
LMK if you're missing a Pokemon off here. Displayed in Snag order.

Umbreon
Espeon
Makuhita
Bayleef/Quilava/Croconaw
Misdreavus
Noctowl
Flaaffy
Skiploom
Quagsire
Slugma
Furret
Yanma
Remoraid
Mantine
Qwilfish
Meditite
Dunsparce
Swablu
Sudowoodo (Miror B boss)
Duking's Plusle
Hitmontop
Entei
Ledian
Suicune
Gligar
Stantler
Piloswine
Sneasel
Aipom
Murkrow
Forretress
Ariados
Granbull
Vibrava
Raikou
Sunflora
Delibird
Heracross
Metagross
Skarmory
Miltank
Absol
Houndoom
Tropius
Tyranitar
Smeargle
Ursaring
Shuckle
Togetic (mine was shiny)
Mattle Ho-Oh

Those are the 48 Pokemon you can snag and the 4 gift Pokemon you can earn from Colo. XD's list is bigger. Gimme a bit on that one ;0

Here are the ones I am missing and are already slated to trade for when Inferno Rouge comes back online on PokeCommunity Forums. I will trade for them if you have them though. Can you AR clone or do I have to get them cloned before we trade? Anyway. Here is a list of the ones I would like to trade for:

All 3 starters
Noctowl
Flaffy
Quagsire
Slugma
Qwilfish
Sudowoodo
Ledian
Gligar
Stantler
Piloswine
Sneasel
Aipom
Murkrow
Ariados
Vibrava
Sunflora
Haracross
Skarmory
Miltank
Smeargle

Those are the ones I do not have. I can only trade most of the time between 9 PM PST and Midnight PST Unless I am on earlier than that. Also I also do trades off the forums but you have to have Voice chat on and I follow ALL forum rules when I am trading when I am not here. If you can come on Wi-Fi tomorrow afternoon I can do some of the trades but I need your FC and whichever ones you pick I need to get cloned unless you can clone with an AR so we can trade and also clone at the same time we trade. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/26/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

I now have a Legit Distant Land Lugia. MUST HAVE 3 EVENTS FOR THIS PLEASE.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/26/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

I like Hayley's Mew or the HG/SS Mew. But I don't think I've got anything you'd want. I don't have a trade thread so you'd have to ask me what I've got.

Grizzly said:
I like Hayley's Mew or the HG/SS Mew. But I don't think I've got anything you'd want. I don't have a trade thread so you'd have to ask me what I've got.

Any events I do not have or GCA events or Distant Lands.:)

UPDATE: I now have 3 more HG/SS events. All my English ones are the Japanese ones but they are patched as they came out of Australlia.:)

I now have the Distant Land Skarmory and will be getting more events soon.:) EDIT: I have 6 more Distant Land Events.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/30/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

BUMP.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/30/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

I got about 6 or 7 new event Pokemon. I got the last 3 GCA's other than the Wobbuffet and I also got the PCP English Pichu an VGC10 Eevee.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 02/02/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

I now have a legit Mystery Mew. All Shiny Mystery Mews are hacked. If you still wan the Shiny Mystery Mew I will trade it but only if you agree to trade for it even though I tis hacked and Mystery Mew's cannot be shiny. I just found out yesterday.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 02/02/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: I now have 4 new Bryant Park events. I should be getting more Distant Land events soon also.:) EDIT. I now have the Gotta Catch Em All Charmander level 10 UT. ID: 60211.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 02/06/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

i would like to trade for a ho ho and a lugia

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 02/06/10 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Do you have any events I do not have? If it is something I already have I can't do that as I am low on space.:)

BUMP: I now have Platinum and I will be getting the GCA Wobbuffet soon. Those might not have seen my new FC:. Here is my new FC for Platinum: 0517 8901 1913. I will be moving my GCA's to Platinum when I have enough junk Pokemon to transfer them all over to Platinum so expect all 3 of my FC's to be used soon. Thanks. Feel free to drop me offers though.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 02/02/10 See post #158 on how to

xxashxx said:
I now have a legit Mystery Mew. All Shiny Mystery Mews are hacked. If you still wan the Shiny Mystery Mew I will trade it but only if you agree to trade for it even though I tis hacked and Mystery Mew's cannot be shiny. I just found out yesterday.:)
CML for a hacked mystery mew.

I'm interested in your Shiny Lv. 5 UT Jirachi, and Shiny lv. 40 UT Latias, but I'm not sure if any of my Shinies will be anything you're interested in, though... so CML, I guess.

cool kid master555 said:
CML for a hacked mystery mew.

Are you sure you want the hacked Mew? If you trade it on Serebii or Community forums be sure you use the PM system otherwise the mods will give you warnings. The only allow legit events on their sites.:)

The Power of Three said:
I'm interested in your Shiny Lv. 5 UT Jirachi, and Shiny lv. 40 UT Latias, but I'm not sure if any of my Shinies will be anything you're interested in, though... so CML, I guess.

Do you have any events I do not have? If you do PM me a list of your events. Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back