BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/07/10 See post #154 on how to

Beautiful Lies said:
Thanks again for the trade.

Oh yeah sure. BTW. What do you want for that Tagworth event? If it is not an NFT I can do the NOK Shaymin for it if you want.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/07/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

No more Pikacafes, ever.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/07/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

Oh ok. Anything else that is not listed or is that all you have?:)

UPDATE: Forgot to update the other day when I got my new event. Anyway I now have the NOK Arceus. The event is not for trade.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/15/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: I now have The Wi-Fi Gift Scizor and the year 10 legendary dogs. I only want HIGH OFFERS for the Legendary dogs as they are extremely rare and 100% legit as well too. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/20/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: I now have the NOK Pikacgu and Pichu events. COME MONDAY THEY WILL BE NOT FOR TRADE. Hurry and get yours while you can. % days till I lock them up for good.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/24/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: I have now added Wish Bagon Wish Ralts Seth Haracross Southern Island Shiny Latios about 10 Pokepark events and 3 Italian events.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/24/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

I want to test my training skills! I am looking for a lv. 25 only battle. 6 pokemon, 1 on 1. NO UBERS!!!

I have NZ Jirachi, Pokemon day Charizard (French), Crown Dogs (a variety of different characteristics), Italian 10 ANNI Entei, and 10 Aniv Absol.

I'm not sure if you have those or not but it looked like you didn't.

I'm interested in the Ranger Heatran and Korean Feebas.

(BTW, why do you list pokemon that aren't for trade? What's the point? Just wondering xD)

Runaway Victory said:
I have NZ Jirachi, Pokemon day Charizard (French), Crown Dogs (a variety of different characteristics), Italian 10 ANNI Entei, and 10 Aniv Absol.

I'm not sure if you have those or not but it looked like you didn't.

I'm interested in the Ranger Heatran and Korean Feebas.

(BTW, why do you list pokemon that aren't for trade? What's the point? Just wondering xD)

Ok. I need the France 10th Anniversary Charizard Please. I have the rest XD.:) Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
Ok. I need the France 10th Anniversary Charizard Please. I have the rest XD.:) Thanks.:)

Alright then. Could I get one of your Korean Event Shaymin?

I'm not sure if my French Charizard is worth it but I don't know anyone who has one.

Yeah it is. I can do it for the Charizard. Can you clone. BTW do you have a legit Wish Bagon?:)

xxashxx said:
Yeah it is. I can do it for the Charizard. Can you clone. BTW do you have a legit Wish Bagon?:)

Cool xD Yeah I can clone as long as it doesn't have a Classic Ribbon : /

Sorry, I don't have any Wish Pokemons.

Runaway Victory said:
Cool xD Yeah I can clone as long as it doesn't have a Classic Ribbon : /

Sorry, I don't have any Wish Pokemons.

You mean GTS clone? No thanks. I reconned getting a AR man. Anyway what did you want again? Do you have a thread for trading here? I did not see one earlier. Thanks.:)

Hi! I am interested in the Manaphy egg and Mesprit if you have one. (mass text on touch=lost). I can offer a UT Timid Suicune, as long as it is cloned.

Is the Suicune an event I do not have? If not no thanks.:)

UPDATE: I now have the Latin America Jirachi and is at level 5 UT.:)

xxashxx said:
You mean GTS clone? No thanks. I reconned getting a AR man. Anyway what did you want again? Do you have a thread for trading here? I did not see one earlier. Thanks.:)

So you don't want the Charizard?

Well, not the way you probably know but it does require the GTS.

I've thought about getting an AR but I'm not sure if its worth the 20$.

No I don't have a thread. I'm thinking about creating one but because I can't clone, I'm not sure if I can keep it up because I want to keep a copy of the pokemon I trade out.

I do want the Charizard. Until you can get AR just ask for someone to clone and how many copies you want XD. UPDATE: I now have the GIULIA Mew event. It is an Eruopean event. Going to add it to my thread now XD.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back