BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/11/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: I now have Pokepark Skitty legit SMR 2010 Jirachi in English Spain France Italy and Europe. Also have the Movi 10 Celebi event. Also have the Hayley Mw in English France I think Italy I think and Japanese and European too. Also have Hayley Phione in English and I think France. Also have Hayley Shroomish in English and France I think.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/16/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

MAJOR UPDATE: I now have more legit Pokeparks LEGIT Wish Bagon and level 18 PCNY Seviper. Also have 2 more Daisuki events and Spain 10th Anniversary Pokemon and 3 more shinys. Have not added those yet though.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/22/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

I saw your post over on neoseeker and then saw your thread here, happy to say it made me join pokebeach! Hopefully there's other good threads like this on here, and i put your name down as my referrer ;)

Anyway I saw your request for a wish bagon and ralts on neo, seems you have a wish bagon now but I'll put up the post here anyway :)

OK I have both, but I won't trade them easily. I need to know the OT of these two please:

Pokemon Center New York Drowzee level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Lickitung level 5 UT. Will have to clone.

I would also be interested in these JEREMYs:

Growlithe
Ekans
Tauros
Machamp

However i need to know their dates please also :)

I also have a TON of shiny legends and stuff if you're interested, and some WISH Pokemon you might be interested in, do you like the look of any of these:

Distant Land:
Shiny Suicune
Shiny Entei

NOK:
Times Square Shaymin (6 different one)
Arceus (4 Different ones)
Pichu (3 different ones)
Jirachi (5 different ones)

PCNY Wish:
Lickitung 10628 SECURE Careful 5-4-2008 Likes to relax English HP 24
Exeggcute 62296 ASH Mild 8-25-2007 Often dozes off English HP 21
(I feel kinda obliged to say that ANNA Kangaskhan is a hack, it's IVs are 0/0/0/0/0/0 just for a start :()

PCJP:
Bagon [Iron Defense] 41947 PCJP03 Gentle 4-14-2007 Highly persistent Japan HP 20
Ralts [Wish] 11349 JACK Careful 4-21-2008 Hates to lose Germany HP 18
Ralts [Wish] 32110 PCJP03 Careful 12-22-2006 Hates to lose Japan HP 18
Meowth [Petal Dance] 09998 PCJP04 Serious 11-26-2006 Capable of taking hits Japan HP 19

Thanks for your time! Feel free to PM me either here or on neoseeker, should i not reply quickly my email is [email protected] :)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/22/10 See post #154 on how to post in this thread.

DannyB01 said:
I saw your post over on neoseeker and then saw your thread here, happy to say it made me join pokebeach! Hopefully there's other good threads like this on here, and i put your name down as my referrer ;)

Anyway I saw your request for a wish bagon and ralts on neo, seems you have a wish bagon now but I'll put up the post here anyway :)

I also have a TON of shiny legends and stuff if you're interested, and some WISH Pokemon you might be interested in, do you like the look of any of these:

Distant Land:
Shiny Suicune
Shiny Entei

NOK:
Times Square Shaymin (6 different one)
Arceus (4 Different ones)
Pichu (3 different ones)
Jirachi (5 different ones)

PCNY Wish:
Lickitung 10628 SECURE Careful 5-4-2008 Likes to relax English HP 24
Exeggcute 62296 ASH Mild 8-25-2007 Often dozes off English HP 21
(I feel kinda obliged to say that ANNA Kangaskhan is a hack, it's IVs are 0/0/0/0/0/0 just for a start :()

PCJP:
Bagon [Iron Defense] 41947 PCJP03 Gentle 4-14-2007 Highly persistent Japan HP 20
Ralts [Wish] 11349 JACK Careful 4-21-2008 Hates to lose Germany HP 18
Ralts [Wish] 32110 PCJP03 Careful 12-22-2006 Hates to lose Japan HP 18
Meowth [Petal Dance] 09998 PCJP04 Serious 11-26-2006 Capable of taking hits Japan HP 19

Thanks for your time! Feel free to PM me either here or on neoseeker, should i not reply quickly my email is [email protected] :)

I would like your Wish Ralts and Time Square Shaymin. Could you pick from the ones I have marked legit and also my Daisuki events are legit but they are NFT and I will trade them for the Wish Ralts and Time Square Shaymin. I only Wi-Fi trade. I know you do files but Wi-Fi is the only way for me to trade. Also could you help me check events as needed.? I am not sure if any of my JEREMY's are legit though XD. You might want to check though. Thanks.:)

I too saw your post at Neo. I posted there, but you never came back.

*reposted from Neo*

Pokemon Center New York Kingdra level 35 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Milotic level 35 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Salamence level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Seadra level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Flygon level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Zangoose level 18 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Shedninja level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Seviper level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Seviper level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Seviper level 18 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Absol level 35 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Absol level 35 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Aggron level 100 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Wailord level 100 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Crawdaunt level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Shuppet level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Duskull level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Pikachu level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Exploud level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Gloom level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Now have the Sun Stone one)
Pokemon Center New York Caturne level 50 UT. Will have to clone. Might be hacked but it is not for sure though.
Pokemon Center New York Staryu level 50 UT. Will have to clone

^I'll just need the ID and OT for these for now.

JEREMY Ekans level 14 UT. Will have to clone.
JEREMY Haunter level 23 UT. Will have to clone.
JEREMY Slopoke level 31 UT Will have to clone. Might be a hack.

^Need Date, Nature, and char., on these.

Vishesh Exeggcute level 5 UT. Will have to clone

^Need Date, Nature, ID, and char. on this one.

Japanese Magikarp level 5 UT. Will have to clone.

^Need ID, Date, Nature, and char. on this one.

Japanese PokePark Jirachi level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) (3 of these) (Taiwanese)
Japanese PokePark Corsola level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese PokePark Spinda level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit)
Japanese Pokepark Poliwag level 5 UT. Will have to clone. Also have in English. Both are legit.

^Date, Nature, and char. one these. I'll just need it for just ones of the Jirachis and the Japanese Poliwag only.

Japanese GTS Psyduck level 1 UT. Will have to clone. #1
Japanese GTS Psyduck level 1 UT. Will have to clone. #2
Japanese GTS Psyduck level 1 UT. Will have to clone. #3
GTS Haracross level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Tom Haracross level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
GTS Seth Haracross level 1 UT. Will have to clone.

^ID, OT, Date, Nature, char., and HP on these.

Gotta Catch Em All Squirtle level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Gotta Catch Em All Squirtle level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese) ID: 60211

^Date, Nature, char., and ID on these two. Also, would you know which city they came from?

Japanese Bidoof level 1 UT Winn NOT have to clone. Daisuki event. Not very many members have this event so it is not for trade. Thanks.
Japanese Starly level 1 UT. Will NOT have to clone. Daisuki event. Not very many members have this event so it is not for trade. Thanks.

And i'm not intrested in these, but i just wanted to know the ID, date, nature, char, and HP on these.

Also, have you heard of a place called 'Pokemon Secure'? You can go there to get your events into Pokémon files to get them legit-checked. Google it. I highly recommend you do that with the amount of events that you have.

Apologies for the late reply, but it won't let me pm you as i don't have 10 posts and it said the thread didn't exist! So i have to make this post to see what you said lol

I would like your Wish Ralts and Time Square Shaymin. Could you pick from the ones I have marked legit and also my Daisuki events are legit but they are NFT and I will trade them for the Wish Ralts and Time Square Shaymin. I only Wi-Fi trade. I know you do files but Wi-Fi is the only way for me to trade. Also could you help me check events as needed.? I am not sure if any of my JEREMY's are legit though XD. You might want to check though.

OK :D Thanks for the privelege i'd like your daisuki bidoof and starly then please if possible(they've been legit checked yeah?)! :D Hopefully i'll be able to wifi trade tomorrow, but i'm curently on holiday and where i am my ds can't connect to wifi :( I've made a note of the trade though so won't forget at all :D

Yeah I can check pokemon but not perfectly, I don't like to offer the service cos i still make mistakes, so I use www.pokemonsecure.com for checking events now and cannot recommend it enough. :D Sorry I can't really do any more than that, but i just wouldn't want to risk saying legit pokemon are hacks :(

If there's any way you can get them converted to files let me know, otherwise we'll do wifi trading as standard. Thanks a lot for the trade!

DannyB01 said:
Apologies for the late reply, but it won't let me pm you as i don't have 10 posts and it said the thread didn't exist! So i have to make this post to see what you said lol

OK :D Thanks for the privelege i'd like your daisuki bidoof and starly then please if possible(they've been legit checked yeah?)! :D Hopefully i'll be able to wifi trade tomorrow, but i'm curently on holiday and where i am my ds can't connect to wifi :( I've made a note of the trade though so won't forget at all :D

Yeah I can check pokemon but not perfectly, I don't like to offer the service cos i still make mistakes, so I use www.pokemonsecure.com for checking events now and cannot recommend it enough. :D Sorry I can't really do any more than that, but i just wouldn't want to risk saying legit pokemon are hacks :(

If there's any way you can get them converted to files let me know, otherwise we'll do wifi trading as standard. Thanks a lot for the trade!

All I have is standard Wi-Fi and my Daisuki events are legit. They have been file checked. ShineVini only trades for legit events and he told me not too many members have them on their threads. so I know they are legit. If you find them hacked please let me know as hack checkers are better than others. I got the Shinx and Ralts from Raichupacabra and he told me the guy file check them on SPPF and are legit as well. Just ask about an event and I can tell you if legit or unsure depending on the event XD.:)

Excellent that sounds like we have a deal, hopefully i'll be able to do wifi this evening, I'll pm you if i can :D Thanks a lot mate :)

DannyB01 said:
Excellent that sounds like we have a deal, hopefully i'll be able to do wifi this evening, I'll pm you if i can :D Thanks a lot mate :)

Ok I should be here between 9 and 11 PM PST. What is your timezone?:)

hey, sorry dude, I was away.

I can trade tonight though, 4 PM est? Or if later, we should schedule it soon.

Also, I think I have another opprotunity to get a wish ralts.

I can do it now. See you on XD. Use Diamond FC Getting it now.:)

EDIT: If you are looking for Wish Ralts Danny B01 has one here on this sit and PKnegg has one on Neoseeker and PokeCommunity Forums XD.:)

UPDATE: I now have the level 50 PCNY Aggron German VGC Shiny Eevee France 10 Anniversary Articuno Pokewalker Spiritomb 7 new EV'd Pokemon and 3 new Shiny Pokemon. Working on getting a Wish Ralts now.:)

Well. i'm interested in...

Shiny Giratina level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Turtwig. Level 1 UT Will have to clone.
Shiny Jirachi. Level 5 UT.Will have to clone.
Shiny Raikou level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Kingdra level 39 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Torchic level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Torkoal level 55 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Raichu level 18 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Riolu level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Machamp level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Piplup Level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Heatran level 70 UT Will have to clone.
Shiny Bronzong level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Camerupt level 55 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Mesprit level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Latias level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Latios level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Magnemite level 28 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Aerodactyl level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Articuno level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Bagon level 29 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Groundon level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Charmander level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Squirtle level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Totodile level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Cyndaquil level 1 UT. Will have to clone
Shiny Chickorita level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Newmoon Island Darkrai level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Celebi level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Espeon level 70 UT. Will have to clone
Shiny Absol level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Umbreon level 70 UT Will have to clone.
Shiny Typhlosion level 70 UT. Will have to clone.

Yes, that's what i thought. There are 33 there. I have countless Shiny EVd and EVd pokemon to trade for these and I can even add a PP Max, Master Ball or rare candy to each pokemon i send.
Please notice me wether this will be okay, or if you want a list of my shiny EVd and Normal Evd pokemon.

p.s. I can also clone if you want me to clone and trade back.

I just sent you a PM LOL. If you have events I do not have or a filed for legitness Wish Ralts then we can trade XD. Thanks. I could do the trade but I have to keep space open as I am getting a minimum of 1 event everyday to every other say right now and space is disappearing fast too XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/29/10 Looking for Spani France and Italian 10th Anniversary Poke

MAJOR UPDATE: I now have Wish Ralts 100% legit NFT Wish Bagon now legit. Found out my other ones was made to look like a PCNY Wish event sadly. More Spain and Italy 10th Anniversary Pokemon and Times Square Shaymin also NFT.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/03/10 Looking for Spani France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

i would like Hayley's Mew level 50 UT
Hayley's Phiome level 50 UT
Pokemon Center Eevee level 10 UT

I can trade for Pokemon Movie 10 Shiny Entei lv 30 Adamant
Pokemon Movie 10 Shiny Raiku lv 30 Rash and Pokemon Movie 10 Celebi lv 50 Timid
or CML

EDIT:Oh i also got my AR so i can clone now :3

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/03/10 Looking for Spani France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

MAJOR UPDATE: I now have Iron Defense Bagon Charm Ralts NOK Electivire and 3 mor HG/SS Shiny Legends.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/06/10 Looking for Spain France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

Hey im interested in your Guilia (italy ranch Mew) I'll trade you the French varient (Eulalie) for it.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/06/10 Looking for Spain France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

I have that one I think XD. Anything else? Do you have a thread? Thanks.:)

Only things I can offer that Im sure you may not have are the Hayley Mews of other countries (germany, japan, spanish, ) And Wish Drowzee maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back