• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Tepig Promo! [H] Call Of Legends and LV.X's!

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Seeker, DCE, Collector [H] Legend Pieces and Celebi Prime!

@TorterraTank: Nothing at the moment, sorry.

@mlouden: Non RH is fine.

@XanderPits:

My:
Rainbow Energy
Unown RETURN
Throw-in

Your:
Bottom of KGL

LMK or counter.

@ScreamRawr:

My:
CDL Bottom
x1 Azelf LP

Your:
Absol Prime
Scyther PL(reprint)

LMK or counter.

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Seeker, DCE, Collector [H] Legend Pieces and Celebi Prime!

i forgot i have like 8-16 Azelfs coming to me from my different leauges.

could it be:

DC bottom

for

smeargle holo

Sorry, that sounds really unfair. I didnt see anything else I was interested in, so Ill have to pass. :(

XanderPitz: Would you do it for just Absol Prime?

Sorry, getting CDL from another trade. Something else?

Well, do you have anything from my wants?

Well, I have a Smeargle and a bunch of primes.

Would you do 1 Azelf LP (and a throw-in) for your Smeargle?

Do you happen to have any Uxie's?

No, sorry. I might get some at league, but probably not. Will probably be updating next week.

I have an Absol Prime, got anything you willing to give for it?

interested in a staraptor lvl x? i do want you feraligatr. i have 2 seekers also.

Mmm. Probably not this time. Sorry.

@catutie: No thanks. You also need a trade & rep thread to trade(so I can give you a good rep). I need stuff from my wants, and will be updating, and I have been offered 4 Seekr already, which is what I need. Sorry.

I will be updating with cards I pull from a few LA boosters at a fun tourney at league this weekend, and also a few Primes and such next week. Keep your eyes out!

Edit: Please do not ask for Azelf LPs until next week. I have a few more coming to me from leagues, but as of now, three are being traded away and I decided to deck one of them. Thanks.

Please CML for
Celebi Prime
Drapion TM
Thanks.

I like your Smeargle, but don't really know if I want a card with a misaligned top. Other than that, I dont see anything, but check for updates next week, and next week we can work something out.

I'm interested in your Triumphant Drapion
I don't know how much it's worth but I'll trade you what ever you want for it.
I have an extra DCE but I don't think they're worth the same

Drapion is .49, and DCE from HGSS is 3.99(as of T&T). If I throw something in, will you make an offer?

Back