• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Tepig Promo! [H] Call Of Legends and LV.X's!

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Jirachi RR [H] Legend Pieces, Celebi Prime, Feraligatr Prime and others!

I don't think I have any of your wants. If you have any of mine or any Jirachi RR, pleae LMK.

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Jirachi RR [H] Legend Pieces, Celebi Prime, Feraligatr Prime and others!

Please CML for 2 Crobat G

Could we do:

My:
2 Crobat G

Your:
HGSS Base set Prerealese sleeves

If there is any way we can make the trade larger, please LMK. I am looking for some Jirachi RR and Gligars from any sets as throw-ins. LMK if you have any other of my wants.

WAIT. Once again. WHERE IN THE WORLD DOES IT SAY I HAVE SLEEVES?

(slaps forehead) They're in your wants, I see. (feels stupid) Sorry. :) I don't see anything I want.

@ Yoshi

Lol. It's ok. I just wanted that cleared up. :D

Bumping.

Bumping with CoL and more Triumphant!

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Jumpluff deck stuff and Gliscor X [H] Legend Pieces, Lost World, RH Research Record

My
x1 Jumpluff HGSS
Your
x1 RH FIGHTING ENERGY

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Jumpluff deck stuff and Gliscor X [H] Legend Pieces, Lost World, RH Research Record

@Gengarmaster: Could we expand the trade a bit more? I don't feel like just trading the energy, if you know what I mean. I will check your list for anything, but LMK if there is anything else.

Edit: Sorry, can't do the Fighting energy. Anything else?

Final bump of the week- updated with pulls from a HGSS Collection Box. I reccomend it- it's nice!

cml for
x1 LOST WORLD

Then how about
my
x1 Jumpluff HGSS
your
x1 smeargle ud

CML for
x1 Beginning Door
x1 Palmer's Contribution

please CML for:
Smeargle UD
Murkrow (Switcheroo) SV
Palmer's Contribution

@Spardan19: Didn't see much for the value of one card, but I will get back to you if there is anything else you are interested in.

@Gengarmaster: No thanks.

@GigaDrain: All I saw was the 2 HGSS Grass Energy. Care to offer?

@The Hybrid: All I saw was your Looker's Investigation. Care to offer?

Small bump.

Edit: 2nd bumperoo.

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Tangrowth deck stuff and Gliscor X [H] Legend Pieces, Lost World, RH Research Record

My:
Looker's
and? (cml)

Your:
Murkrow (Switcheroo) SV
Palmer's Contribution

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Tangrowth deck stuff and Gliscor X [H] Legend Pieces, Lost World, RH Research Record

Do you have any Primes/Legends/LV.X's? Or any staples, like BTS or Pokemon Collector?

not right now, just what's listed...

Back