• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Tepig Promo! [H] Call Of Legends and LV.X's!

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Good stuff? [H] 2006 Electric Energy(Holon Phantoms)

Do you have any of the shiny cards?

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Good stuff? [H] 2006 Electric Energy(Holon Phantoms)

I have a Shiny Rayquayza and a Shiny Deoxys(not willing to trade for them too).

That's a shame. I could probably give you Scizor prime for one of them and the energy.

Hmm..Which one were you more interested in?

Either, really. With Deoxys you'd probably have to add in a bit, but with Rayquaza I might have to add in a bit. Whichever you're willing to trade.

I'm sorry, I'm not willing to trade my Shinies. I'm willing to trade the energy though. If there was anything else you were interested in, LMK.

Which HGSS rares would you want? I've got a bunch.

I'm looking for the following:

Arcanine
Clefable
Gyarados
Hitmontop
Jumpluff
Noctowl
Quagsire
Raichu
Shuckle
Slowking
Wobbuffet
Ampharos
Ariados
Cleffa
Farfetch'd
Granbull
Lapras
Ledian
Pichu
Smoochum

I have:
Clefable
Gyarados
Noctowl
Quagsire
Shuckle
Ampharos
Ariados
Cleffa
Farfetch'd
Granbull
Lapras
Smoochum RH

Iono, pick a few. I have duplicates of Ariados, so you can definitely have that one.

I want Ariados, Shuckle, Gyarados, Noctowl, and Quagsire. Is that okay?

Could I possibly get you to throw in: Lugia CL, Slowking CL, and maybe a Palmer's?

Umm..

The rares I requested on T&T are 0.49 each(Ariados is actually 0.29). If I throw in Lugia and Slowking, I'll need you to throw in Hitmontop and Clefable.

The energy isn't worth much more than a dollar.

Oh, it isn't? In that case, I will add Slowking, Lugia, and Palmer's for the 7 I liked. Is that okay?

Occasionally you'll see people trying to get more, but if you look at completed auctions on eBay, that's about what they're getting.

I'll PM you.

I have lux x what do you have from this list?

x1 mismagmius gl lv x
crobat prime
absol prime
x2 seeker
landmin X
gliscor lv x
blaziken fb lv x
x1 magnezone prime
RH BTS
leafeon X
heat rotom
wash rotom
fan rotom
deoxys shiny CoL
uxie lv x world champs
shiny groudon
yanmega prime
regigigas lv x (pack)

All I have is Landmin X(coming in) and Deoxys Shiny.

:( cml for deoxys shiny? (a guy backed out for the above trade so I'm trying to get as much as I can or the original from someone else for my lux, sorry)

I dont want to trade my Deoxys Shiny right now(I didn't put on my list because of it). So, sorry. :(

please cml for:
Palmer's
Murkrow(Switcheroo)

I also need these if you have them, I'll even take Non Holo:
Snowpoint Temple x2
Expert Belt

Back