• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Tepig Promo! [H] Call Of Legends and LV.X's!

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Good stuff? [H] 2006 Electric Energy(Holon Phantoms)

I like your 1-1 Absol G LV.X and Slowking HGSS Holo. My Expert belts are decked right now, and I don't have any Snowpoint Temple.

Bump!

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Good stuff? [H] Scthuff

Bump! Went to league and bought some packs. Included Shiny Gyarados, Ampharos Prime, Holo Slowking, Pokemon Communication, and DCE. Nothing is for trade though. Sorry!

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Luxury Ball, HGSS Metal Energy [H] Come look!

Hi could you please CML for the following:
1x LP Bebe's search
2x super scoop up
1x Judge
1x Onyx UL

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Luxury Ball, HGSS Metal Energy [H] Come look!

CML for x1 Dialga G LP please

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Luxury Ball, HGSS Metal Energy, Umbreon MD [H] Call Of Legends!

Interested in:
x1 Dragonite FB LP
and any other unlisted dragonite card you might have.

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Luxury Ball, HGSS Metal Energy, Umbreon MD [H] Call Of Legends!

I like your Electabuzz Reprint. Maybe:

My:
HGSS Commons/Uncommons(if you want them)
Dragonite FB LP
+maybe something small

Your:
Electabuzz Reprint

Feel free to counteroffer. Please LMK. Thanks!

Bump. Still waiting to hear from safariblade!

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Vileplume UD, HGSS Metal Energy, Umbreon MD [H] Call Of Legends!

What do you mean by HG/SS commons& uncommons?

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Vileplume UD, HGSS Metal Energy, Umbreon MD [H] Call Of Legends!

I meant bulk commons/uncommons, not like Pokemon Collector and Pokemon Communication. Do you need them?

I have a couple Vileplume UD; do you have any Ex's/*/Shining or anything else on my wants? I also want bulk commons/uncommons if you're trying to trade them

I have some bulk, and some Lost Remover.

Edit: If we can't work something out, could I possibly buy from you?

Bump. Added Landmin X and Drapion X and Drifblim FB RH!

Edit: Also added x2 Twins RH and another Poketurn.

Back