• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Tepig Promo! [H] Call Of Legends and LV.X's!

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] HGSS Metal Energy [H] Call Of Legends and LV.X's!

HI! I like the 2x RH Twins, what HGSS cards do you need? I might have them.

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] HGSS Metal Energy [H] Call Of Legends and LV.X's!

Which Lv X do you need? I have Blaziken FB X, Dialga G X, Palkia G X, and Regigigas X (DP30). I'm interested in your 2 RH Twins, Junk Arm, Pokemon comm, and Juniper.

@Techdeck; I like Lugia Top and Spiritomb TM RH x1. Offer?

@DarkPkmnTrainer; I'm sorry, P Comm is gone, and I no longer need LV.X's. I do like all of your CoL shines except Raikou, and your KGL Bottom x1. I also have a RDL Bottom x1, if you're interested.

Edit; Bump 2. Adding RDL Bottom and removing P Comm and Lv.x want.

Do you have any BW unused card codes? If so, CML

The Spritomb is not RH...

^Oops. Yeah, don't really care if it is RH or non-RH. Sorry about that.

That's a pretty good offer, but is there anything you'd like instead of Reshiram FA? If not, it's fine, I'd just like to know.

Nothing really caught my eye that would actually make the trade fair(only other thing I saw was Yanmega Prime-but that's $20 right now :p).

If that, then I can just do the original, and can you throw in RH Twins?:

Your: RDL Bottom, RH Twins

My: Machamp Prime, Reshiram FA, Serperior Ability

Is this good?

They don't have to be old cards. They can be cards you don't want from BW booster packs.

Back