• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Tepig Promo! [H] Call Of Legends and LV.X's!

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Tangrowth deck stuff and Gliscor X [H] Legend Pieces, Lost World, RH Research Record

Then for now, I don't see much. Sorry!

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Tangrowth deck stuff and Gliscor X [H] Legend Pieces, Lost World, RH Research Record

Bump. Need Shaymin X(land form)!

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Tangrowth deck stuff and Shaymin X [H] Legend Pieces, Lost World, RH Research Record

CML for your

RDL peice

i also have a gligar 4 glass rev holo inlisted and some HGSS holos too

LMK

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Tangrowth deck stuff and Shaymin X [H] Legend Pieces, Lost World, RH Research Record

^Didn't see much. Do you have any of my wants? I'm looking for Shaymin X and Tangrowth stuff.

I have Landmin X

I'm interested in
RH Metang
lost world
player reward energy (water/electric)
+ some other stuff to even it out a bit.

CML for my wants?

I also have a Jirachi RR and an RH Pokegear. Care to offer?

the Jirachi I like, the pokegear, not so much. do you have any other RH trainers/supporters? I also have a CoL tangrowth. not sure if that's the one you're looking for.

I don't need Tangrowth CoL. How about:

My:
RH Metang UL
Lost World
x5 Player Rewards Energy of your choice
Jirachi RR

Your:
Landmin X

As for the Player Rewards energy, you can choose, but I'm not sure if you need the other types. LMK.

I could do that if you doubled the energy.. since those are only about $1 a piece, lost world is 5ish, and metang is like .50, jirachi about $2..
landmin X is almost $20.

grrr...I only have 8. Is that okay? Or CML for something worth 2 dollars.

throw in as many league play cards as you see fit, and we'll do the deal. surprise me =) (maximum of one delibird ;) )

How about I throw in Empoleon FB LP, Delibird LP, Milotic C LP, 2 Donphan LP, and a Skarmory FB LP?

Edit: Do you have the base form of Shaymin?

so, this is the trade?

your:
RH Metang UL
Lost World
x8 Player Rewards Energy
Jirachi RR
Empoleon FB LP
Delibird LP
Milotic C LP
2 Donphan LP

my:
Landmin X

I can add some more things if you have the base form of Shaymin X(Flower Aroma).

I have a shaymin, let me see which one it is.
it's the energy blow one.

If I add Snorlax LP, Arcanine G LP, and another Donphan LP, will that even it out?

your:
RH Metang UL
Lost World
x8 Player Rewards Energy
Jirachi RR
Empoleon FB LP
Milotic C LP
Donphan LP

my:
Landmin X

deal? also, would you mind sending first?

Bumping. Just realized I have an Electric energy (Holon Phantoms) from 2006. It is the rare one with the cool design. I don't know if anyone wants it, but....

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Good stuff? [H] 2006 Electric Energy(Holon Phantoms)

CML for the holo electric energy. I could probably find some of your collection wants.

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Good stuff? [H] 2006 Electric Energy(Holon Phantoms)

I liked Scizor Prime and HGSS Rares. I also have Rayquayza Holo, Deoxys Holo, and Lugia Holo from CoL, as well as an RH Research Record. Care to offer?

Back