• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Tepig Promo! [H] Call Of Legends and LV.X's!

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Seeker, DCE, Collector [H] Legend Pieces and Celebi Prime!

Oh, lol. Yea I just love Drapion and can never have enough. So just throw in what ever you think will even it out and i'm down.

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Seeker, DCE, Collector [H] Legend Pieces and Celebi Prime!

How about my:
Drapion TM
x2 Delibird LP

Your:
DCE

I'm a league leader i have to many of those. lol. how about the UD drifblim?

That's too much. Would you like Arcanine G?

It doesn't look like I have used 3 bumps, so I am going to update the overall organization and add some cards from LA I pulled at league today at a mini-tourney. Yes, someone pulled Uxie X! I pulled decent stuff, and then my brother pulls a GALLADE E4 LV.X and a RH SP ENERGY in the SAME PACK as a reward for participating. I pulled nothing, but I am updating my wants(I did pull a non-promo Uxie in one of my boosters). Will also be updating with things I pulled from an SV booster, plus an entire 1-1-1 Charizard AR line.

Edit: Next week, I will be putting my brother's trades on, but please do not make an offer that has both of our cards involved.

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] BLAZE FB X [H] Legend Pieces, Celebi Prime, Feraligatr Prime, Uxie(NOT PROMO)

Hey, when are we sending for our trade?

It was:

My: Lanturn Prime and Judge
Yoshidude10: Azelf LA Promo and Pokemon Communication

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] BLAZE FB X [H] Legend Pieces, Celebi Prime, Feraligatr Prime, Uxie(NOT PROMO)

I already sent yesterday. You can send today, if you'd like.

Great, I sent it out today.

Bump!

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Jirachi RR [H] Legend Pieces, Celebi Prime, Feraligatr Prime and others!

Come on, people, trade w/ me!

RE: Yoshidude's Trading Thread [W] Jirachi RR [H] Legend Pieces, Celebi Prime, Feraligatr Prime and others!

Cml for kgl top

I like your celebi prime. Cml please

@Pinkerton: Mew Prime for KGL Top?

@Brad: Sorry, didn't see anything right now.

Edit: @Pinkerton: Actually, do you have any Jirachi RR? If you do:

Your: 3 Jirachi RR

My: KGL Top

My:
Top of CDL

Your:
1x Spiritomb TM RH
1x Spiritomb LP

Sure. PM me with details.

Mind checking my list for your Azelf, LA (LP)?

He likes your Holo Celebi TM and RH Aggron(it doesn't have to be RH, but he wants RH). Could you do that for Azelf?

Sure. PM me to confirm.

Bumping.

CML? it shows you like the lv X's, primes, and legends, I've got a top half ho-oh legend, full lugia legend.

as far as lvl X's go, I have Arceus with 2 bodies (tin) and Garchomp C (tin), Palkia G, and Dialga G.

as far as primes go I have Raichu prime, espeon prime, meganium prime (2 pack, 2 tin)

there are specific legendary dogs I want and if you have any reverse trainers or Holo energy from EX emerald, that would rule. or the holo energy from "best" promos. I have a holo rainbow energy from the best promo series I can trade off for other holo energy. stop 2 shop sells the rainbow for $4.90, and the electric for $2.50. where a local shop sells the EX Emerald holo energy for $1 each.. I like the idea of holo energy, but only those 2 series interest me because the type of holo.

LMK =)

Back