Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

RE: You Laugh, You Lose

2008-07-18-Squirtle.jpg

The following was created by me for your entertainment. Please give me credit if you use these elsewhere. =D

5evlg6.jpg

25umwso.jpg

These are always fun to make. XD

zugw2h.jpg

Before you ask: Yes I used a generator, and yes I put the swastika and hat on the pigeon. If you have (a) Keen Eye (pun intended), you'll notice I also made the little bumps above his beak (nostrils?) grey, which were originally pink.

20r01sk.jpg

*slap* - PMJ

what does herp'd mean anyway

how do you herp

Never make Hitler or Nazi jokes. They are not funny. They never will be. Apologise. I'm not asking you to, I'm telling you to.

I laughed at the Beiber one. Now, let me try.

You take one down, pass it around...: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usd-brHsZKk

Obviously, Fridge is a Nazi. Why else would he not want to laugh at them?

Jk. But seriously, I'm not apologizing. I feel there's no reason. Not image nor the text was offensive at all unless you're a Nazi.

Back onto a lighter subject:

22z61v.jpg

Awesum Faic added my me. =3

I am actually speechless. You have no idea what you have just done.

EDIT: You know what, I'm going to tell you. People who my grandparents KNEW were killed by those people. People I may have been close to. My own relatives and many friends relatives where massacred and tortured. And you think it's funny. People like you make me sick. I have no faith in humanity any more. How dare you accuse me of being one of them.

I have no more to say on this matter.

Back