Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

RE: You Laugh, You Lose

^It would be more effective if you posted something that was funny yourself.
:D

So...
Good.
2lnyecg.jpg

Better.
*slap* - PMJ
"OUCH!"-aggiegwyn

Best.
154kbxv.jpg

@pokemon99, Cool!

I actually found your comic funny, Snorchu. At first I didn't understand what happened, but kept looking at it and laughed. I am guessing you have a deviantart, because you post a lot of pictures from there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9jeZJnuVpQ&feature=player_embedded
Heeeyyyy AFRICA

Lordy Jones that is amazing

Lost to Yakob's baby gif haha

Also thoroughly enjoying the stupid fox series

StupidFox___2_by_SilentReaper.jpg

Venus Fox Trap anyone?

I'm hosting the Big Brother RPG on SerebiiForums, and I've come to the point where I need user responses. Click this link to access the short (three questions) survey. Survey closes 8:00 PM EST on Wednesday March 9, 2011.

Consider the answer choices in the survey to be my funny for this post.

Snorchu, in the future, please do not use unrelated threads for this type of communication. If you need to tell certain members about your thread, use the PM system. Be sure to send PMs like this only to those you know will be interested, in order to avoid a spam situation. Thanks!

MylesPrower

botw_week3_aerodactyl.png

THe comics from this latest issue of "The Smog" are all really funny, but Aerodactyl's expression in this one is just too good.

The baby made me chuckle and the bushwacker almost had me :D (long post btw)

WARNING: THIS POST MAY BE EXTREMELY FUNNY/ PUNNY, IF YOU ARE PRONE TO ROFL, LOL, OR LAUGH PROFUSELY IN YOUR OWN WEIRDISH WAY YOU MAY WANT TO LOOK AWAY NOW OR CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE CONTINUING

steal-chose-bike.jpg

steal-party-hard.jpg

steal-paris.jpg

steal-superman-pee.jpg

my-chemical-mustache.jpg

LANGUAGE WARNING
GRAPHICS WARNING
MORE UNSIGHTLY GRAPHICS

But once you get past that, you'll have to admit it's humorous.

EDIT:

Mudkip, the Mud Fish Pokemon.
Anime Entry: Mudkip uses the sensitive radar in its head fin to determine what's going on around it. In a pinch, it can brandish enough power to crush rocks.

Lillipup, the Puppy Pokemon.
White Entry: The long hair around its face provides an amazing radar that lets it sense changes in its surroundings.
Black Entry: It faces strong opponents with great courage. But, when at a disadvantage in a fight, this intelligent Pokemon flees.

so i herd u liek lillipupz

EPM, don't just rip off smosh :p I'd seen those before but still laughed :)

Back