Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

RE: You Laugh, You Lose

That may have been posted by me two pages ago... I don't know. I've got a bad memory fir these things.

Gonna go with some Super Mario.

2799620523_4247a61139_o.jpg

2a6v7z4.jpg

164.jpg

I lost to the Star. I mean, I smiled at quite a few, but that was just too good.

The star was super good.
botw_week1_gyarados.png

This was my other favorite. Dragonite's expression along with his words, ah, man. I like the second panel better than the "punchline."

@6-Dimension

Do you have a link to all of those comics? I lost to the Aerodactyl one and the Dragonite one made me smile.

I'm fairly certain SR will open this back up again. After all, it was started, approved, and played/enjoyed by the mods.

Yeah but we don't know how the new Game Corner will work after this. Plus this thread is basically spam.

This thread has been up since October, and members and moderators alike participate in it EVERY DAY. I don't think this is spam. Besides, it is a game. You laugh, you lose. You don't laugh, you don't lose.

Here are the last four. Even though they aren't as good as the other two, IMO, they're still chuckle-worthy.

botw_week2_latias.png

botw_week2_mew.png

botw_week3_tyranitar.png

6D made me lose. Evo stone Chansey is too much of a Sp. Atk sponge. :<

...I'm such a sucker for Howard Cain. And Smogon jokes.

and this is why you can't really switch in a heatran to scizor because of brick break/superpower frequently used on it

Back