• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephilim's Trades [H]A Little RR and Lots of PT! [W] Money, Flygon X and Gallade X!

kashmaster said:
CML for Dialga G lv X and as many Dialga G you have BTW im in the UK

Sorry Kash, didn't see anything. I liked the Uxie X, but I like my Dialga G more. LMK if you see anything else for Uxie though. Thanks!

BTW: 200 posts in my thread!!! :D :D :D

RE: Zephilim's Trades [H]A Little RR and Lots of PT! [W] Money, Flygon X and Gallade X!

Hey there (again) zephilim.

I know we've done so many trades already, but would you mind checking my list for the rest of your listed Exs? I'd greatly appreciate it, as it'd really give me a bump in my Exs, and I know I can trust 'ya.

Please and thanks! =3

~SotS

I have a non-tin Heatran.. If that's okay?

SotS said:
Hey there (again) zephilim.

I know we've done so many trades already, but would you mind checking my list for the rest of your listed Exs? I'd greatly appreciate it, as it'd really give me a bump in my Exs, and I know I can trust 'ya.

Please and thanks! =3

~SotS

No Problem! I <3 checking lists. Here's what caught my eye.
Regigigas X
1 TGI 107 Damage Porter, RH
1 Snorlax RH 33/111 (Dominoes Version)
That was really it. Do you have any extra staple trainers? Mainly Roseanne?

Zilvis said:
I have a non-tin Heatran.. If that's okay?
Actually I have a pack Heatran X, and I'm trading away my tin one so I just need the tin one. Keeps me from spending 16 bucks to get 1 card. :p

Drats, sorry, I completely forgot to remove the the Regi X. I traded that away like, 2 weeks ago, I completely forgot it was listed! :/ Well, those couple cards aren't worth any of you're Exs are they. =p

No, not really lol. But I'll keep an eye on your thread and LYK if anything else ever catches my eye.

RE: Zephilim's Trades [H]Lots! A Few New RR Haves! [W] $$$$$MONEY$$$$$

Bump! I have an Extra RR Flygon and Darkrai G for trade. :D

RE: Zephilim's Trades [H]Lots! New RR Haves! [W] Gallade 4 X & Flygon X! Money Too!

Sorry Kash, just trading in the US right now. Don't have the money to do any international right now.

RE: Zephilim's Trades! My ENTIRE RR Collection Now Posted! [W] Gallade 4 X & Flygon X!

hi hi, i dont know how much this card is worth to u but i could do this
my: drapion x

ur:
shiftry rr
x2 flygon rr
x5 eevee rr
flareon rr
x4 seedot rr
x2 nuzleaf rr
x4 trapinch rr
x3 vibrava rr

lmk or counter

RE: Zephilim's Trades! My ENTIRE RR Collection Now Posted! [W] Gallade 4 X & Flygon X!

CML for all your ex's and your DP mini binder

My Tin Regi X and holo SW Mortar for your Darkrai G (1x) volkner's (2x) and SP energy (1x)?

giggran said:
hi hi, I don't know how much this card is worth to u but I could do this

ur:
shiftry rr
x2 flygon rr
x5 eevee rr
flareon rr
x4 seedot rr
x2 nuzleaf rr
x4 trapinch rr
x3 vibrava rr

lmk or counter

Oops, that one is still on there? Sorry I don't need the Drapion X anymore. Maybe we could do something like this:
My
x1 flygon rr
x3 eevee rr
x1 seedot rr
x1 nuzleaf rr
x3 trapinch rr
x2 Aerodactyl GL

Your
x1 shiny vulpix (plt)
x1 DP Manaphy
x1 GE Pachi
x1 PT Manectric
x1 Fossil Zapdos Holo
Which Neo Genesis Meganium Holo do you have?

LMK or Counter. Thanks

Rayquaza95 said:

All I really saw was
1 skymin (tin)
1 syther SR
1 walreign
1 jirachi

Galloxys said:
My Tin Regi X and holo SW Mortar for your Darkrai G (1x) volkner's (2x) and SP energy (1x)?

Um, no thanks.

i have these cards you are looking for:
-regigagas X (non-tin)
-machamp X
-sw magmortar(non-holo)
-ge tangrowth
-palkia g

I'm not sure if you want to trade, and I don't need anything you have so if you offer me something for any of these, I won't be picky.

I have got a Regigigas and Magnezone X, and I am very interested on your Flygons and Raichu GLs. LMK if we can work out something.

sceptile33 said:
I have these cards you are looking for:
-regigagas X (non-tin)
-machamp X
-sw magmortar(non-holo)
-ge tangrowth
-palkia g

I'm not sure if you want to trade, and I don't need anything you have so if you offer me something for any of these, I won't be picky.

Well, I like the 2 Lv. X's...but if you don't need anything from me It's kinda hard to come up with an offer. Maybe you can make the first offer?

infmach said:
I have got a Regigigas and Magnezone X, and I am very interested on your Flygons and Raichu GLs. LMK if we can work out something.

Sorry, just trading in the US right now.

Ok, well I'm a little interested in the following:
-GE darkrai X
-TIN tina X
-TIN perior X
-sp radar
-flints passion
-GE sleephole darkrai

I'm not asking to trade for all of them, but rather posting the things that caught my eye.

zephilim said:
giggran said:
hi hi, I don't know how much this card is worth to u but I could do this

ur:
shiftry rr
x2 flygon rr
x5 eevee rr
flareon rr
x4 seedot rr
x2 nuzleaf rr
x4 trapinch rr
x3 vibrava rr

lmk or counter

Oops, that one is still on there? Sorry I don't need the Drapion X anymore. Maybe we could do something like this:
My
x1 flygon rr
x3 eevee rr
x1 seedot rr
x1 nuzleaf rr
x3 trapinch rr
x2 Aerodactyl GL

Your
x1 shiny vulpix (plt)
x1 DP Manaphy
x1 GE Pachi
x1 PT Manectric
x1 Fossil Zapdos Holo
Which Neo Genesis Meganium Holo do you have?

LMK or Counter. Thanks

Rayquaza95 said:

All I really saw was
1 skymin (tin)
1 syther SR
1 walreign
1 jirachi

Galloxys said:

I can do that, PM me to finalize.

would u be able to throw in shiftry rr and another flygon rr?
lmk

zephilim said:
Rayquaza95 said:

All I really saw was
1 skymin (tin)
1 syther SR
1 walreign
1 jirachi

ok, make an offer

Back