• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [H]Absol X, Rayquaza X & More[W] Palkia G X! Cresselia X!

Juliacoolo said:
Ok. BTW, can you give me a scan of that Matrix energy? I don't know what that is. I might trade for it if I like it.

...That's under my wants too. My haves are below that.

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [H]Absol X, Rayquaza X & More[W] Palkia G X! Cresselia X!

Hey Zephilim! Haven't traded in a while. :] (What happened to your Trade-councilness? :[)

Anyway...
Would you CML for Machamp Lv.X?

Thanks!

Heya Anthony, when you get the time would you mind checking my list for that Shaymin plush of yours? This time it's one I'm actually looking for. xP But I probably won't trade Palkia G X for it... Just a quick heads-up. ;p

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Hey Zephilim! Haven't traded in a while. :] (What happened to your Trade-councilness? :[)

Anyway...
Would you CML for Machamp Lv.X?

Thanks!

Hey! Long time not trade! So, I liked
Leafeon X
Porygon-Z X
Landmin X

Do you have anything from my wants? I'd be willing to add more if you see anything else you like. I'll tell you about the TC thing in a PM later...

SotS said:
Heya Anthony, when you get the time would you mind checking my list for that Shaymin plush of yours? This time it's one I'm actually looking for. xP But I probably won't trade Palkia G X for it... Just a quick heads-up. ;p

No worries, I just made a deal for Palkia G X today. :D
Anyways, do you have anything from my wants? I liked the Shiny Milotic, SV Yanmega and SV Rayquaza C. Care to make an offer?

My Shiny Milotic, and a choice of those holos? Of course if both are needed to get that plush it's fine.... LMK or counter. =] Also, sorry for your trade council-iness going away. You were a good TCM. =[

SotS said:
My Shiny Milotic, and a choice of those holos? Of course if both are needed to get that plush it's fine.... LMK or counter. =] Also, sorry for your trade council-iness going away. You were a good TCM. =[

Hey there, sorry it took me so long to reply. Can we maybe do all 3? Just to offset for shipping really.

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [H]Rayquaza X & More[W]Cresselia X & Leafeon X!

Sounds fine, PM the final deal please. :D (Want to ensure I know what I'm sending before sending my addy! ;D)

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [H]Rayquaza X & More[W]Cresselia X & Leafeon X!

SotS said:
Sounds fine, PM the final deal please. :D (Want to ensure I know what I'm sending before sending my addy! ;D)

PM'd you, and Bump #2

RE: Zephilim's Trade! HELP! Need 2 SW Weavile ASAP!

My:
Dragonite LA (HOLO)
2x Zangoose PT
2x Dragonair LA
Chatot MD (rev holo) very minor scratches

Your:
2x Giratina PT "let loose"
Bronzong 4
Absol SW

LMK or counter

RE: Zephilim's Trade! HELP! Need 2 SW Weavile ASAP!

YourP1MP said:
My:
Dragonite LA (HOLO)
2x Zangoose PT
2x Dragonair LA
Chatot MD (rev holo) very minor scratches

Your:
2x Giratina PT "let loose"
Bronzong 4
Absol SW

LMK or counter

Well I don't need the Dragonairs, I need 3 LA Dratinis if you have any. If not I can do the above trade minus the Dragonairs and 1 Let Loose Giratina. LMK

RE: Zephilim's Trade! HELP! Need 2 SW Weavile & 1 Claydol ASAP!

I answered your question regarding out possible trade. I will do the trade if you still want to.
LMK

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H] Lot's of X's & PA [W] Gengar X & Salamance X

Is the Shaymin Plushie still Pending out or is it gone? If not CML for X's

Would you be willing to trade MY: Gliscor Lv X for YOUR: Mismagius GL Lv X????

LMK or CML Please.

hi i have these of of your wants
RR Wash Rotom
PT Shiny Vulpix
LA Mesprit RH light scraches
SV Reprint Moltres
SV Reprint Zapdos

do you have any of the following

gengar SF
promogon z
claydol ge
baltoy ge RH only
Flygon X
Glaceon X

richkid50000 said:
Is the Shaymin Plushie still Pending out or is it gone? If not CML for X's

Yeah, plushies went bye-bye. I saw as Tangrowth X, expert belt, and lucky egg as far as other intresting stuff.

shadoworganoid said:
Would you be willing to trade MY: Gliscor Lv X for YOUR: Mismagius GL Lv X????

LMK or CML Please.

Sure, is the Gliscor in good condition? I also have an extra SV Exploud and some Palmer's if you are interested. I also wanted your PA Gengar (sharpshooting), PA Luxray, and Lucky Egg. LMK if we can add some to it.

konter_j8902 said:
hi I have these of of your wants
RR Wash Rotom
PT Shiny Vulpix
LA Mesprit RH light scraches
SV Reprint Moltres
SV Reprint Zapdos

do you have any of the following

gengar SF
promogon z
claydol ge
baltoy ge RH only
Flygon X
Glaceon X

I actually have most of those, but they're not for trade. Sorry.

Back