• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [H] 20+ X's & Garchomp Sleeves [W] Need Cyrus' Conspiracy ASAP!

Interested in your

Hippowdon Lv X
Lucario Lv X (Tin)

I have

4x Power Sprays
1x Poke Turn

could you look at my list to see if there is anything else I could throw in

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [H] 20+ X's & Garchomp Sleeves [W]Cyrus' Conspiracy & DGX ASAP!

the crippler 18 said:
Interested in your

Hippowdon Lv X
Lucario Lv X (Tin)

I have

4x Power Sprays
1x Poke Turn

could you look at my list to see if there is anything else I could throw in

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

I actually just finished negotiating with someone for those cards, so I don't really need them. Do you have any Cyrus Conspiracy? Either way I didn't really see much for the X's. All that caught my eye was DR Dragonite EX, but that one's being traded.

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [H] 20+ X's & Garchomp Sleeves [W]Cyrus' Conspiracy & DGX ASAP!

does the DR Dragonite EX have to be Mint because I have another 1 in my Secret Stash and its not 100% Mint, but the crease is barely noticeable.

hmmm...need a DGX eh? well, I happen to have one, here's what I'm interested in:

Alakazam Lv. X
Floatzel GL Lv. X
Drapion Lv. X
Raichu EX
Electivire FB (SV) x2
Drifblim FB (SV)

I also have a few of your other wants as well..lmk if we can work something out

the crippler 18 said:
does the DR Dragonite EX have to be Mint because I have another 1 in my Secret Stash and its not 100% Mint, but the crease is barely noticeable.

How many % would you say? I may be able to do the Tin Lucario X and some rares, or holos, or trainers. CML for a couple things. From your wants I have 1 SV Parasect.

qnetykz said:
hmmm...need a DGX eh? well, I happen to have one, here's what I'm interested in:

Alakazam Lv. X
Floatzel GL Lv. X
Drapion Lv. X
Raichu EX
Electivire FB (SV) x2
Drifblim FB (SV)

Whoo! DGX!
Well Zam and Drapion are being negotiated ATM, but I need DGX so much I would be willing to do

My
Floatzel GL Lv. X
Raichu EX
Electivire FB (SV) x2
Drifblim FB (SV)

Your
Dialga G X

But if you are in a giving mood I would also like to see if I could get your LA RH Dragonite for my Dragonite Collection. If not that's cool too. Oh, and you know one of the E-Vire FB's is RH right?

it is easily 90% at the least. it has a very small crease on the bottom of the card, if you're not looking at it right, you could easily miss it.

the crippler 18 said:
it is easily 90% at the least. it has a very small crease on the bottom of the card, if you're not looking at it right, you could easily miss it.

Ok, what do you want for it? Lucario X Tin and...

zephilim said:
qnetykz said:

Alakazam Lv. X
Floatzel GL Lv. X
Drapion Lv. X
Raichu EX
Electivire FB (SV) x2
Drifblim FB (SV)

Whoo! DGX!
Well Zam and Drapion are being negotiated ATM, but I need DGX so much I would be willing to do

My
Floatzel GL Lv. X
Raichu EX
Electivire FB (SV) x2
Drifblim FB (SV)

Your
Dialga G X

But if you are in a giving mood I would also like to see if I could get your LA RH Dragonite for my Dragonite Collection. If not that's cool too. Oh, and you know one of the E-Vire FB's is RH right?

hmmm....well, the main thing that was wanted from that list (X-wise) was the A4X (even though it is fairly low on the totem pole of X's in value), the Floatzel is mainly gonna be used to get an Absol GX, but I have another means to try and get one tomorrow...so here's what I will do...since I kinda wanna wait it out to see if the A4X falls through, I will make a counter offer after league tomorrow...this will give me some time to see if that offer of yours falls through, and give your other offers for DGX time to be answered...don't worry, the DGX isn't going anywhere, I have 2

yes, I do know that one of the ElecFB's is RH...if things don't go through with the X's...would you be willing to trade the RH ElecFB for my RH Dragonite?

Would you throw in

1x Darkari GE (Darkness Roar) (Main Want)
1x Parasect SV (Main Want)
1x Sandslash SV
1x Honchcrow MT (RH) (Main Want)

qnetykz said:
zephilim said:
qnetykz said:

Alakazam Lv. X
Floatzel GL Lv. X
Drapion Lv. X
Raichu EX
Electivire FB (SV) x2
Drifblim FB (SV)

Whoo! DGX!

My
Floatzel GL Lv. X
Raichu EX
Electivire FB (SV) x2
Drifblim FB (SV)

Your
Dialga G X

hmmm...well, the main thing that was wanted from that list (X-wise) was the A4X (even though it is fairly low on the totem pole of X's in value), the Floatzel is mainly gonna be used to get an Absol GX, but I have another means to try and get one tomorrow...so here's what I will do...since I kinda wanna wait it out to see if the A4X falls through, I will make a counter offer after league tomorrow...this will give me some time to see if that offer of yours falls through, and give your other offers for DGX time to be answered...don't worry, the DGX isn't going anywhere, I have 2

yes, I do know that one of the ElecFB's is RH...if things don't go through with the X's...would you be willing to trade the RH ElecFB for my RH Dragonite?

Sounds good. I'll know tomorrow for sure and I'll let you know ASAP after that. If all else fails I would do the Vire <-> Dragonite trade. :)

the crippler 18 said:
Would you throw in

1x Darkari GE (Darkness Roar) (Main Want)
1x Parasect SV (Main Want)
1x Sandslash SV
1x Honchcrow MT (RH) (Main Want)

Sure, PM me to finalize.

CML for these please:
1 Sealed Pack of SV Pre-release Garchomp Sleeves
1 New 2009 Jakks Shaymin Plushie (Pm me a picture please)
2 GE Unown G
1 Drifblim FB
2 Blissey (PL)

I'll trade a lv.X for the unown blissey and drifblm.
and another lv.X of the shaymin if its cute :3

Your-
Jakks Shaymin
SV Sleeves
2 Baltoy GE

My-
Claydol GE?

LMK or counter. :>

Misa said:
CML for these please:
1 Sealed Pack of SV Pre-release Garchomp Sleeves
1 New 2009 Jakks Shaymin Plushie (Pm me a picture please)
2 GE Unown G
1 Drifblim FB
2 Blissey (PL)

I'll trade a lv.X for the unown blissey and drifblm.
and another lv.X of the shaymin if its cute :3

I'll PM you the pics. The only thing I really saw was the Articuno and Dragonair Figuires. Do you have pics of those?

Mudkip said:
Your-
Jakks Shaymin
SV Sleeves
2 Baltoy GE

My-
Claydol GE?

No thanks. I don't really need the Claydol that bad. I feel I should let you know that I'm 90% sure I'm trading the SV Sleeves because you've been after them. Sorry.

Shuckle the Snail said:
My Charmander SF for your 3 Unknown G's?

Charmander? or Charizard? I might do it for Charizard, but I don't need Charmander.

zephilim said:
I'll PM you the pics. The only thing I really saw was the Articuno and Dragonair Figuires. Do you have pics of those?

Mudkip said:
Your-
Jakks Shaymin
SV Sleeves
2 Baltoy GE

My-
Claydol GE?

No thanks. I don't really need the Claydol that bad. I feel I should let you know that I'm 90% sure I'm trading the SV Sleeves because you've been after them. Sorry.

Shuckle the Snail said:

Charmander? or Charizard? I might do it for Charizard, but I don't need Charmander.

it is Charmander...mind checking my list for the 3 then?

I have:
RR Wash Rotom
1RH energy gain
1 Power spray
1 cyrus's conspiracy
1 poke drawer +

I like:
Machamp X
unown Gx2
t-tar SF x2 (low want)

could we work something out?

Shuckle the Snail said:
zephilim said:
Shuckle the Snail said:

it is Charizard...mind checking my list for the 3 then?

I also liked
Magnezone X
MD Mewtwo
SV Garchomp (Holo?)
SV Honchkrow
SV Dodrio

I have a bunch of stuff from DF, CG, HP, and DS. I'll PM you a list if you want.

Jace said:
I have:
RR Wash Rotom
1RH energy gain
1 Power spray
1 cyrus's conspiracy
1 poke drawer +

I like:
Machamp X
unown Gx2
t-tar SF x2 (low want)

could we work something out?

Well I didn't see any X's I wanted, and I don't trade an X unless and X is involved.
But I did like
Cyrus's Conspiracy
Poke Drawer+
SV Holo Swampert

I don't suppose we could do

Your
Cyrus's Conspiracy
Poke Drawer+
SV Holo Swampert

My
Unown G x2
SF Tyranitar x2?

LMK or Counter

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [H] 20+ X's & Garchomp Sleeves [W]Cyrus' Conspiracy & DGX ASA

zephilim said:
Well I didn't see any X's I wanted, and I don't trade an X unless and X is involved.
But I did like
Cyrus's Conspiracy
Poke Drawer+
SV Holo Swampert

I don't suppose we could do

Your
Cyrus's Conspiracy
Poke Drawer+
SV Holo Swampert

My
Unown G x2
SF Tyranitar x2?

LMK or Counter
You don't happen to have any Machamp SF's do you?

and Hmm.. I'd rather not do that.. I don't really need the tyrannitar that bad.. Would you do The Cyrus's and Pokedrawer for just the unown G's?

I'll trade you these:
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
SV Wailord
SV Garchomp (Holo)

For your:
Charizard G x2

PM me if interested.

I have from your wants Garchomp (Holo),Venusaur (Holo Only) and Dewgong.I am interested in your Hitmonchan Reprint PT and Surfing Pikachu Reprint RR.

Back