• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [H] 20+ X's & Garchomp Sleeves [W]Cyrus' Conspiracy & DGX ASAP!

Jace said:
zephilim said:
Well I didn't see any X's I wanted, and I don't trade an X unless and X is involved.
But I did like
Cyrus's Conspiracy
Poke Drawer+
SV Holo Swampert

I don't suppose we could do

Your
Cyrus's Conspiracy
Poke Drawer+
SV Holo Swampert

My
Unown G x2
SF Tyranitar x2?

LMK or Counter
You don't happen to have any Machamp SF's do you?

and Hmm.. I'd rather not do that.. I don't really need the tyrannitar that bad.. Would you do The Cyrus's and Pokedrawer for just the unown G's?

Sorry man. I just got a great offer on 2 Cyrus. If you want, I'll still do 1 Unown G for a Poke Drawer+. PM me if that sounds good.

amisheskimoninja said:
I'll trade you these:
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
SV Wailord
SV Garchomp (Holo)

For your:
Charizard G x2

PM me if interested.

Deal! I'll PM you!

eevee said:
I have from your wants Garchomp (Holo),Venusaur (Holo Only) and Dewgong.I am interested in your Hitmonchan Reprint PT and Surfing Pikachu Reprint RR.

I would do those 3 for my 2 reprints. PM me if that sounds good.

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [H]X's and Items!!![W] Absol G, Blaziken FB & Palika G X ASAP!!

My Palkia G RH
Your POP9 Garchomp
LMK or Counter

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [H]X's and Items!!![W] Absol G, Blaziken FB & Palika G X ASAP!!

please cml for PT Scyther

CML for Shaymin Plushie and Piplup pencil. I updated my list with SV and i am sure you will find something you want. :)

richkid50000 said:
CML for Shaymin Plushie and Piplup pencil. I updated my list with SV and I am sure you will find something you want. :)

Well I liked the 2 Absol G's and the 1 Blaziken FB, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY liked the Leafeon X. Care to make an offer?

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [H]Lots of X's and Items!!![W] Palkia G X! Cresselia X!

I value Leafeon X at $30-$35. So it may take some nice things to get it. These are all of the things i am interested in.

Shaymin Plushie MOST WANTED $10
Piplup Pencil $1
Manaphy Plushie $10
Hippowdon X $10
Mismagius GL X $13.50
Mismagius GL $1 each

These are the things i am most interested in. It might take more than one to get the Leafeon. I have put what i value the stuff at next to them.

How about...

My:

SV Dusknoir FB
SV Shiny Milotec

Your:

Tin Infernape Lvl. X

I also have Wash Rotom and Mespirit LA, but didn't see anything else on your list I wanted... If you've got any decent trainers (esp. SP trainers) I would really like those, or any SF Haunters or SF Gastlies...

LMK if that deal sounds good to you or not, so I can counter. BTW I also live in SoCal so if we make a deal you could have your cards the day after I bet.

richkid50000 said:
I value Leafeon X at $30-$35. So it may take some nice things to get it. These are all of the things I am interested in.

Shaymin Plushie MOST WANTED $10
Piplup Pencil $1
Manaphy Plushie $10
Hippowdon X $10
Mismagius GL X $13.50
Mismagius GL $1 each

These are the things I am most interested in. It might take more than one to get the Leafeon. I have put what I value the stuff at next to them.
Manaphy Plushie is unavailable ATM, the Mismagius GL X is in talks in another trade, but I'm not sure how that will go through, if it falls down I would do
My
Shaymin Plush
Hippowdon X
Mismagius GL X

Your
Leafeon X

Would you do that if we can?

Nobodies? said:
How about...

My:

SV Dusknoir FB
SV Shiny Milotec

Your:

Tin Infernape Lvl. X

I also have Wash Rotom and Mespirit LA, but didn't see anything else on your list I wanted... If you've got any decent trainers (esp. SP trainers) I would really like those, or any SF Haunters or SF Gastlies...

LMK if that deal sounds good to you or not, so I can counter. BTW I also live in SoCal so if we make a deal you could have your cards the day after I bet.

Which trainers are you looking for in particular? I may have them.

zephilim said:
Manaphy Plushie is unavailable ATM, the Mismagius GL X is in talks in another trade, but I'm not sure how that will go through, if it falls down I would do
My
Shaymin Plush
Hippowdon X
Mismagius GL X

Your
Leafeon X

Would you do that if we can?

Nobodies? said:
How about...

My:

SV Dusknoir FB
SV Shiny Milotec

Your:

Tin Infernape Lvl. X

Traded the SV Shiny Milotec.

I want SP trainers... poke turns, energy gain, sp radar mostly. LMK if you got 'em.

I'd still probably do my Mespirit for your Tin Infernape X... or my wash rotom + Dusknoir FB SV for the tin infernape x

Would you do my wash rotom for your(if mint) 1 Manaphy MD,1 Palkia (RH)MD,POP5 1 Mew Delta, Unown I (1RH) and 1 Riolu (H) POP 6.

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [H]Absol X, Rayquaza X & More[W] Palkia G X! Cresselia X!

Nobodies? said:

I want SP trainers... poke turns, energy gain, sp radar mostly. LMK if you got 'em.

I'd still probably do my Mespirit for your Tin Infernape X... or my wash rotom + Dusknoir FB SV for the tin infernape x
[/quote]

No Thanks

eevee said:
Would you do my wash rotom for your(if mint) 1 Manaphy MD,1 Palkia (RH)MD,POP5 1 Mew Delta, Unown I (1RH) and 1 Riolu (H) POP 6.

No thank you

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [H]Absol X, Rayquaza X & More[W] Palkia G X! Cresselia X!

zephilim said:

No Thanks

eevee said:

No thank you
[/quote]

What about for the trainers? (Dusknoir FB + Wash Rotom). I already traded the Dusknoir FB anyway.

I also guess I could go for the Mr. Mime MT or Cresselia GE... but I'd have to have some trainers as part of the trade too....

Nobodies? said:
No Thanks

eevee said:

No thank you

What about for the trainers? (Dusknoir FB + Wash Rotom). I already traded the Dusknoir FB anyway.

I also guess I could go for the Mr. Mime MT or Cresselia GE... but I'd have to have some trainers as part of the trade too...
[/quote]

I actually traded my SP trainers to a kid at my league, and the Tin infernape is on hold ATM. Sorry, I'll PM you if that trade doesn't go through.

Please CML for all Pre-Release sleeves. I'll traade in bulk if I can get a discount.

Juliacoolo said:
Please CML for all Pre-Release sleeves. I'll traade in bulk if I can get a discount.

Actually I need those prerelease sleeves, I don't have them.

Ok. BTW, can you give me a scan of that Matrix energy? I don't know what that is. I might trade for it if I like it.

Back