• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]Items and Cards (PGX)!![W] Meganium Prime & Landmin X

hey i have some of your wants do you have any hgss

konter_j8902 said:
hey i have some of your wants do you have any hgss

Is there anything specifically you are looking for? And which of my wants do you have?

landmin x
blaziken fb x
blaziken fb
meganium ex the one with nurture and heal not mint

konter_j8902 said:
landmin x
blaziken fb x
blaziken fb
meganium ex the one with nurture and heal not mint

Ok, but the thing is I'm not really trading my HGSS right now so...yeah...

Hey, I've got the Meganium Prime you're looking for... Can you list anything from HG/SS you're willing to trade? I'm looking for most of the new trainers/supporters and any other primes.

Thanks!

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Hey, I've got the Meganium Prime you're looking for... Can you list anything from HG/SS you're willing to trade? I'm looking for most of the new trainers/supporters and any other primes.

Thanks!

Yeah, didn't get much in the way of T/S. Only got Bill, Full Heal, Moomoo Milk, RH Pokegear, Oak's new theory, switch and RH Rainbow energy. :/

Alex(charm)ander said:
Can you CML for Glaceon X?

I'd add alot to get any Prime, but I really want Meganium.
I also like AR Tangrowth (Holo?), Rare Candy, SF Gengar

Edit: I also liked the top half of Lugia LEGEND.

zephilim said:
I'd add alot to get any Prime, but I really want Meganium.
I also like AR Tangrowth (Holo?), Rare Candy, SF Gengar

Edit: I also liked the top half of Lugia LEGEND.
The Lugia is pending out unfortunately. Are you getting any HGSS in the near future? If you are I would be inclined to hang onto the Meganium for a couple days in case you get some of my wants. I'd actually be more interested in that than the Glaceon.

Alex(charm)ander said:
The Lugia is pending out unfortunately. Are you getting any HGSS in the near future? If you are I would be inclined to hang onto the Meganium for a couple days in case you get some of my wants. I'd actually be more interested in that than the Glaceon.

Yeah, I'm actually hitting 2 PR's this weekend.

zephilim said:
Yeah, I'm actually hitting 2 PR's this weekend.
Okay, how does this sound: Let me know what you get at the PR's (or just post it on your thread) and I will trade the Meganium for some HGSS if I find anything I'm looking for, or a combination of HGSS cards and other sets. I am looking for Jumpluff, Ninetales, Elm, Pokemon Collector, Pokemon Communication, DCE, with the big ones being Donphan Prime, and Feraligatr Prime. Would you be willing to work something out with Meganium even if you pull one at the PR's or are you only interested in one?

Alex(charm)ander said:
Okay, how does this sound: Let me know what you get at the PR's (or just post it on your thread) and I will trade the Meganium for some HGSS if I find anything I'm looking for, or a combination of HGSS cards and other sets. I am looking for Jumpluff, Ninetales, Elm, Pokemon Collector, Pokemon Communication, DCE, with the big ones being Donphan Prime, and Feraligatr Prime. Would you be willing to work something out with Meganium even if you pull one at the PR's or are you only interested in one?

If I pull one then probably not. I do neec two, but I'm gonna wait for the tin to come out so I can get 2.

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]DCE, PGX, TGI'S & More!!![W] Meganium Prime & Landmin X

my: Mesprit LA

your: Toxicroak G PT

?

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]DCE, PGX, TGI'S & 3 Rosy! [W] Meganium Prime & Landmin X

Added some Roseanne

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]DCE, PGX, TGI'S & 3 Rosy! [W] Meganium Prime & Landmin X

wanna cml for 1x 4 pocket LA binder, and moonlight stadiums if you have any.

All I need is Thyphlosion Prime and Blaziken FB X

Hello, I am interested in these: HGSS PR poster, Raichu lv. X, DCE, 2 Roseanne's

I have some of your wants if you can CML that would be great. I have some that aren't listed too but they're not here (I can look at them tomorrow)

I'm most interested in your poster. Thanks! :)

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]DCE, HGSS, & 3 Rosy! [W] Meganium Prime & Leafeon X

Well from your list I liked Blaziken FB & the Lv X. I also liked the Meganium Prime and the HGSS Gyarados.

Back