• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves, and Pichu [W]Meganium Prime & Leafeon X

if your willing to trade to canada, your froslass LA for my mewtwo HP (holo mint, with holon phatom's in the corner if that means anything to you, lol). cya

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves, and Pichu [W]Meganium Prime & Leafe

varit said:
if your willing to trade to canada, your froslass LA for my mewtwo HP (holo mint, with holon phatom's in the corner if that means anything to you, lol). cya

No thanks. Only trading in the US right now.

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves, and Pichu [W]Meganium Prime & Leafeon X

Please CML for your 2 Hoothoot Promo, 2 Noctowl Promo, 2 Pichu PR Promo, 8 Old DCE, 4 Cyrus, and HGSS sleeves. I have some HGSS cards, so ask if you want to know which I have. I don't have any of your wants. Also, I need the bolded the most.

Thanks.

*huff*

Do you have any Porygon Z Promo or Porygon Z Lv.X?

I can do the Blaziken FB and the HGSS gyarados. The Meganium prime is pending, I just took it off my list :/ But if it falls through then i'll let you know.

Oh and I no longer need the Raichu :)

CML for your HGSS sleeves please

What does the poster feature? Ho-Oh Lugia? Or something else?

If it's Ho-Oh/Lugia/Ampharos, please CML for it. I want one BAD if it features one of 'dem three. <3 Donphan...not so much.

Would you do Darkrai X for the HGSS sleeves? LMK, thanks!

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves, and Pichu [W]Meganium Prime & Leafe

CML for 1 poketurn and is the Piplup Pencil mechanical ?

I have:
landmin x
sv reprint moltres
2x tangrowth ar
pt weavile
celebi ex

I want:
glaceon x
3 cyrus conspiracy
1 crobat g
3 energy gain

Mudkip said:
Please CML for your 2 Hoothoot Promo, 2 Noctowl Promo, 2 Pichu PR Promo, 8 Old DCE, 4 Cyrus, and HGSS sleeves. I have some HGSS cards, so ask if you want to know which I have. I don't have any of your wants. Also, I need the bolded the most.

Thanks.

*huff*

Sorry, didn't see anything.

PokeKid Brandon said:

I have the LV. X. What do you have?

UrsaLunarMinor said:
I can do the Blaziken FB and the HGSS gyarados. The Meganium prime is pending, I just took it off my list :/ But if it falls through then i'll let you know.

Yeah, sorry but I no longer need the HGSS Gyarados. And the Blaziken FB isn't really worth the poster.

piplup234 said:
CML for your HGSS sleeves please

I REALLY need Leafeon X, but I also liked Red Gyarados and Absol G X.

Crystal Hikara said:

If it's Ho-Oh/Lugia/Ampharos, please CML for it. I want one BAD if it features one of 'dem three. <3 Donphan...not so much.

It's got the booster pack images of Lugia and Ho-Oh, but I didn't see anything for it.

Juliacoolo said:

Maybe. Depends on the other offers I get, and if it's pack.

flygon . said:
CML for 1 poketurn and is the Piplup Pencil mechanical ?

No, the pencil is a regular one with a Piplup topper. I need Sceptile GE. Is it in decent condition?

sweetdude said:
I have:
landmin x
sv reprint moltres
2x tangrowth ar
pt weavile
celebi ex

I want:
glaceon x
3 cyrus conspiracy
1 crobat g
3 energy gain

The only thing I need now is Celebi ex because I got everything else today. Celebi is from the Unseen Forces set right? And in mint or near condition?

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves & Cards [W]Thyphlosion Prime & Leafeon X

my bad no my celebi insint from uf

zephilim said:
Sorry, didn't see anything.

PokeKid Brandon said:

I have the LV. X. What do you have?

UrsaLunarMinor said:

Yeah, sorry but I no longer need the HGSS Gyarados. And the Blaziken FB isn't really worth the poster.

I REALLY need Leafeon X, but I also liked Red Gyarados and Absol G X.

Crystal Hikara said:

It's got the booster pack images of Lugia and Ho-Oh, but I didn't see anything for it.

Juliacoolo said:

Maybe. Depends on the other offers I get, and if it's pack.

No, the pencil is a regular one with a Piplup topper. I need Sceptile GE. Is it in decent condition?

sweetdude said:
I have:
landmin x
sv reprint moltres
2x tangrowth ar
pt weavile
celebi ex

I want:
glaceon x
3 cyrus conspiracy
1 crobat g
3 energy gain

The only thing I need now is Celebi ex because I got everything else today. Celebi is from the Unseen Forces set right? And in mint or near condition?

i dont have any anymore .

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves & Cards [W]Thyphlosion Prime & Leafeon X

Ok, well the only other things I'm interested in are Azelf X, HGSS Clefable and Hitmontop.

zephilim said:
Ok, well the only other things I'm interested in are Azelf X, HGSS Clefable and Hitmontop.

how many poke turns do you have ?

CML for:
2 Sets of SEALED HGSS PR Sleeves
PGX
Please

piplup234 said:
CML for:
PGX
Please
CML for one poketurn

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves & Cards [W]Thyphlosion Prime & Leafe

piplup234 said:
CML for:
PGX
Please

I liked Leafeon X, Amphy Prime and Red Gyarados. Care to offer?

flygon . said:
CML for one poketurn

Like I said earlier, the only things I liked were Azelf X, Clefable, and Hitmontop.

Interested in 2 of your Roseanne's. Of your wants, I have Charizard AR and Chimecho SV, lmk if there's anything we can work out.

Back