• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves & Cards [W]Thyphlosion Prime & Leafeon X

are u still interested in meganium i can do it for just 2 dce and the luxio

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves & Cards [W]Thyphlosion Prime & Leafe

konter_j8902 said:
are u still interested in meganium i can do it for just 2 dce and the luxio

Ok I'll take that deal, PM me to finalize.

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves & Cards [W]Thyphlosion Prime & Leafeon X

Is your poster mint, and will it ship in a tube? If so,

My:

110. Thyphlosion Prime
114. Lugia LEGEND

Your:

HGSS PR Poster

LMK!

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves & Cards [W]Thyphlosion Prime & Leafe

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Is your poster mint, and will it ship in a tube? If so,

My:

110. Thyphlosion Prime
114. Lugia LEGEND

Your:

HGSS PR Poster

LMK!

Yeah, it's mint. I'll take that deal...do you know where I can find a tube? Lol

Last bump of the week

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves & Cards [W]Typhlosion Prime & Leafeon X

My
Leafeon X

for your

DCE x5
Premier ball x2
luxury ball x2
Sp radar x4
Claydol x2

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves & Cards [W]Typhlosion Prime & Leafeon X

My:
Flygon Lv X

Your:

Mesprit X
Raichu X
Alakazam 4 X
?

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves & Cards [W]Typhlosion Prime & Leafeo

Radical144 said:
My
Leafeon X

for your

DCE x5
Premier ball x2
luxury ball x2
Sp radar x4
Claydol x2

Most of that stuff is actually gone. I need to update...

Alseatao said:
My:
Flygon Lv X

Your:

Mesprit X
Raichu X
Alakazam 4 X
?

Hm...I don't really need Flygon X, but he is good trade bait...Lemme check my stock when I get home and I'll get back to you.

EDIT: Actually I'm only trading in the US right now. Sorry.

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Sleeves & Thyp Prime [W] Apmhy Prime & Donphan Prime

3 Power Spray
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
1 Poketurn

My:
Mint Absol G Lv X

?

And to send to canada its like 25 cents more lol ill send 25 cents with the cards if you want.

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Sleeves & Thyp Prime [W] Apmhy Prime & Donphan Prime

Alseatao said:
3 Power Spray
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
1 Poketurn

My:
Mint Absol G Lv X

?

And to send to canada its like 25 cents more lol ill send 25 cents with the cards if you want.

It's a little bit more than a quarter lol. Lemme sleep on it and I'll get back to you.

Hey.
Hmm....

Would you do
MY: Absol G Lv X
Your: Mesprit Lv X

lmk

CML for x1 poketurn x3 e gain and x2 cyrus consp

i have ampy prime unlisted , wash rotom, RH totodile ,

shadoworganoid said:
Hey.
Hmm....

Would you do
MY: Absol G Lv X
Your: Mesprit Lv X

lmk

As long as Absol is mint then yes. PM me if that's the case.

flygon . said:

Is Amphy Mint? FYI I only have 2 E-Gain at the moment. What can I add, if anything, to get Amphy?

I have Absol G Lv. X if you want to CML

zephilim said:
As long as Absol is mint then yes. PM me if that's the case.

flygon . said:

Is Amphy Mint? FYI I only have 2 E-Gain at the moment. What can I add, if anything, to get Amphy?

do you have any of my wants ?

flygon . said:
[/quote]

Yes but none are RH.

zephilim said:

Yes but none are RH.
[/quote]

do you have any gardivoir sw ?

I have Garchomp C Lv.X and Absol G Lv. X...interested in your Poketurn, 3x Pokemon Collector, 1x Roseanne's and some other trainers if you maybe want to try and work on something

flygon . said:
zephilim said:

Yes but none are RH.

do you have any gardivoir sw ?
[/quote]

I believe I have 1-2 RH ones...

Ian. said:
I have Garchomp C Lv.X and Absol G Lv. X...interested in your Poketurn, 3x Pokemon Collector, 1x Roseanne's and some other trainers if you maybe want to try and work on something

Lemme check my stock when I get home and I'll make sure I have all those available. If I do I'd like to work something out for Absol, I don't really need Garchomp C though.

What's the condition of the binders?

Back