• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves & Cards [W]Thyphlosion Prime & Leafe

zephilim said:
I liked Leafeon X, Amphy Prime and Red Gyarados. Care to offer?

flygon . said:
CML for one poketurn

Like I said earlier, the only things I liked were Azelf X, Clefable, and Hitmontop.

would you do x2 poke turn for Hitmontop ?

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves & Cards [W]Thyphlosion Prime & Leafeon X

I don't have 2 Poke turn. Sorry

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves & Cards [W]Thyphlosion Prime & Leafeon X

zephilim said:
I don't have 2 Poke turn. Sorry

what do you have of my wants ?

Bumpo Uno

Hey.
Do you have older sets?

Im collecting EVERY Houndoom, Ninetails, Absol, Manectric, Arcanine and Kingdra Card ever made. Do you have any from the older sets? (before D/P)

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]HGSS PR Poster, Sleeves & Cards [W]Thyphlosion Prime & Leafe

shadoworganoid said:
Hey.
Do you have older sets?

Im collecting EVERY Houndoom, Ninetails, Absol, Manectric, Arcanine and Kingdra Card ever made. Do you have any from the older sets? (before D/P)

I will check when I get home and get back to you ASAP.

CML for unown P x2

85dakota85 said:
CML for unown P x2

All I saw was Blaze X and Mortar X.

shadoworganoid said:
Hey.
Do you have older sets?

I found some stuff, but unfortunately most of the old stuff isn't mint condition.

well i would trade mortar X but can I add somethin?

85dakota85 said:
well i would trade mortar X but can I add somethin?

Sure, what were you thinking? Oh, and is Mortar X mint or near?

Yes Magmortar is mint.
Would this work for you:

My: Magmortar X

Your:
2 Unown P
1 E-gain

85dakota85 said:
Yes Magmortar is mint.
Would this work for you:

My: Magmortar X

Your:
2 Unown P
1 E-gain

Sure, PM me if you want to finalize.

can u cml for
Glaceon X (Meh Condition)
Luxio (State Stamped) x1
DCE X8

konter_j8902 said:
can u cml for
Glaceon X (Meh Condition)
Luxio (State Stamped) x1
DCE X8

I liked Amphy Prime, Donphan Prime, Shiny Vulpix, and Meganium EX. FYI 3 of the DCE are pending out so only 5 are available

i dont have a donphan or amphy for trade those are what i want for luxray sry the vulpix is gone how many DCE can i get for meg ex

How about

My
4 DCE old
Luxio Stamped

Your
Meganium EX

Is meganium mint or near?

it has like a quarterinch crease in the top center and the edges are a bit rough

edit i have a red gyarados mint if you are interested

konter_j8902 said:
it has like a quarterinch crease in the top center and the edges are a bit rough

edit i have a red gyarados mint if you are interested

Actually I pulled a Red Gyarados today so I don't really need one.

Back