• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zorua's Trades ^_^ W: DEX Stuff H: EX's, FA's, and other fun things

RE: Darkvoid's Brand New Trade Thread, full of Happiness and Giggles

Hey DV. They are the rotom sleeves, and the only thing I could take are either all of your shaymin + PONT RH or RH Shaymin + RH Pont + Ursaring Prime. I know that's not THAT fair, but I really price it high, thanks!

RE: Darkvoid's Trade Thread, Just Updated with Mew Prime, Gengar Prime, FA's, Shay/Pachi

BUMP!!

Updated :)

RE: Darkvoid's Trade Thread, Just Updated with Mew Prime, Gengar Prime, FA's, Shay/Pachi

CML for:
Reshiram FA
Zekrom FA
Mew Prime
Gengar Prime
Vaporeon*
Flareon*

Thanks!

-PR101

CML for x1 Zekrom FA Gray please.

@PokemonRulez

Sorry, I didnt see anything I really wanted.

@Slick

I liked the Holon Phantoms Electric Energy, but that doesn't really add up to Zekrom FA. Was there anything else you wanted?

I like 1x Pachi CL. I have 1 RH yanma and 1 RH horsea.

Do you have any COL Shinys?

I have a CoL shiny energy lol

Do you have:

Zoroark Holo or RH
Pokemon Com. BW RH
Pignite 17 RH
Zekrom RH

?

How bout:

Your: RH Yanma, RH Horsea, AbiliBoar

My: Pachi Holo

Is this ok with you?

do you have any of these? I'm trying to get them for a league tourney-
4 Volbeat
4 Illumise
2 Smeargle
4 Sneasel
4 Weavile
4 Aipom
4 Ambipom
3 Slowpoke

Have you checked prices recently? (That was not meant to sound rude if you perceived it that way)

Pachirisu is 20, Emboar is 13, and those RH's are like a dollar each. I'm losing out on my end.

How about:

Your: RH Yanma, RH Horsea, Emboar Ability, Ninetails RH COL

My: Pachirisu

Pachi is anywhere from $10-$20 on eBay completed listings. Emboar is $10-$15. Your first offer was actually fair, as my RH commons are actually around $1.50-$2. No offense, but I would like to hold on to my cards.

All right, let me know if you change your mind.

CML For:

Red Gyarados RH HGSS

Thanks C:

Sorry bro, forgot to edit that out, I dont have it anymore. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like though :)

Darkvoid57 said:
Sorry bro, forgot to edit that out, I don't have it anymore. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like though :)
Grr...
How about, CML for:

Dark Raichu Secret Rare
Scizor Holo UD
Suicune Holo POP 2
(In order of most wanted to least)
C:
Doubt you'll find anything, but who knows!

Uh, I could trade those for bulk.
Which are more priority for you?

Back