• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zorua's Trades ^_^ W: DEX Stuff H: EX's, FA's, and other fun things

RE: Darkvoid's Trade Thread, Just Updated with Mew Prime, Gengar Prime, FA's, Shay/Pachi

Darkvoid57 said:
Uh, I could trade those for bulk.
Which are more priority for you?
Dark Raichu C:
How many in this 'bulk'?

RE: Darkvoid's Trade Thread, Just Updated with Mew Prime, Gengar Prime, FA's, Shay/Pachi

Uh, maybe 200 bulk for Dark Raichu?

Darkvoid57 said:
Uh, maybe 200 bulk for Dark Raichu?

Oooh, just sold a bunch of my (un)commons.
Down to 107 or so...

Sorry, but 100 is just too low for a Secret Rare.

Darkvoid57 said:
Sorry, but 100 is just too low for a Secret Rare.
Yeah, figured. Ah well, maybe another day.
What if I throw in some rares and RH, which are all listed?

I guess I could do it for Ampharos Prime and 100 bulk...

Darkvoid57 said:
I guess I could do it for Ampharos Prime and 100 bulk...

That could work C:
Might be trading it with someone else, but if not, I'll be PMing you later!

All righty, get back to me in a PM soon! Thanks for checking my list :)

My x1 Donphan Prime
your
x1 Pachirisu CoL
x1 Shaymin UL

LMK? :3

Sorry, but I'm losing out 15 dollars on my end:

Donphan: 20$
Pachirisu: 20$
Shaymin: 15$

Counter?

Those two cards keep rising in price..
The only thing else I have from your wants is x3 Rainbow Energy HGSS (x1 Reverse)
CML for the difference?

Do you have anything off my wants unlisted?

I wish I did.
Like I said, I only have the x1 Donphan and the x3 Rainbow Energy HGSS.
If you want, I could just do the Pachi for the Donphan. Lmk.

I could do that. But I also really need those Energy...

I do need your Pokegear 3.0 RH and Tepig Blister Promo. LMK.

My: Pachirisu COL, PokeGear RH

Your: Donphan Prime, 3 Rainbow Energy

?

Alright.
Pm to confirm and exchange contact information.

RE: Darkvoid's Trade Thread,Updated with Mew Prime, Gengar Prime, FA's, Shaymin, ERL

Do you have any mint bulk commons and uncommons?

RE: Darkvoid's Trade Thread,Updated with Mew Prime, Gengar Prime, FA's, Shaymin, ERL

I have about 100 if you're interested in that many.

My
x1 RH Yanma TM
x1 Zoroark Holo
x1 RH BW Pokemon Communication

Your
x1 Japanese Sandile Promo (the English Mcdonalds promo, but in Japanese with a holo border and different holo effect)
x1 Smeargle COL

Back