• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zorua's Trades ^_^ W: DEX Stuff H: EX's, FA's, and other fun things

RE: Darkvoid's Trade Thread,Updated with Mew Prime, Gengar Prime, FA's, Shaymin, ERL

Sorry bro, but I value the Japanese Sandile close to 12 dollars, and Smeargle is already 6.

I would do what you offered, but just for Smeargle.

RE: Darkvoid's Trade Thread,Updated with Mew Prime, Gengar Prime, FA's, Shaymin, ERL

Darkvoid57 said:
I have about 100 if you're interested in that many.
I could do that many for something small... Are you sure you dont have any more?

@Piplup

Sorry, just that. Can you give me an idea as to what you could offer for it?

something rally small.... Like a tyrogue or something

Is there anything else you wanted?

Do you have anything unlisted?

Such as? Like what are you looking for?

Kingdra Prime? Blissey Prime? If you have both of those I could do the bullk and those for my chansey coin

I don't have either, but I would be interested in Tyrogue. How many do you have?

I only have 1 tyrogue for trade

How much bulk would you like for the Play! Pokemon Hat?

I actually have a pending sale for that sorry

Sorry bro, as much as I need Tyrogue, I just can't do 100 for just one.

Maybe next time :)

Ok thanks anyways

How bout

My:
Rising Rival Sleeves
x1 Zoroark
x2 Tyrogue

Your:
x2 Shaymin

my:
emboar ability
2 zoro 1 pack holo 1 rh
2 rh cinccino

your:
FA reshi
typhlosion prime
2 shaymin ul (1 rh)

lmk or counter :)

CML for:
x1 Zekrom FA Gray

x1 Reshiram FA

Could you CML for the TR booster packs?

Sorry, I won't be trading those as I bought them, and would rather sell so I ondt lose out on that money i spent

my
x2 RH Horsea UL
x2 RH Minccino
x2 RH Cinccino
x1 Zoroark RH ad Regular Holo*
x1 RH BW Pokemon Communication
x1 Zekrom RH*
x1 Emboar Ability*

your
Japanese Blaine's Arcanine
OR
2 shaymin ul (rh or not doesnt matter)