Aoki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's been summer. Just haven't had time to enjoy it, huh?
    Dark Giratina, Yeah, but I kinda rushed it after I forgot about it -_-. Too bad you couldn't participate :(
    *yawns* Glad you like it. Well, I'm logging off for the night in a few minute. Chat with you another time.
    Sorry, bad signal on my phone! Also, yes, I've got you hooked on inflation now, right? Isn't it cool?
    Hey, watch it! You could pop me! :p *puts magic airhose in Beast Landorus's mouth and turns him into a harmless pooltoy Pokemon like me.* There! Much better. Can't go wrong being a pooltoy.
    Hey, watch it! You could pop me! :p *puts magic airhose in Beast Landorus's mouth and turns him into a harmless pooltoy Pokemon like me.* There! Much better. Can't go wrong being a pooltoy.
    Ah, I thought you didn't get my PM or something. No rush man, no rush! Read it whenever you feel like it.
    Yo, how's that article going so far? Do you think you've got a grasp on the concept of EV's yet? You can just PM me if you're having any trouble.
    It's just a wayward thought, but I would have allowed for name changes every six months or less for regular members with good track records such as few or no recent/active warnings and no ban history. But that wasn't my call when they allowed name changes again.
    :/ SR was the one who brought name changes back and S-Mods are the only ones who can do them. If I had the power and it was allowed, I change your name back as a favor if you really wanted your old one back.
    Sure. It may take a little bit depending on its length, but I can look it over.
    Nothing much. I'm just kind of preoccupied today, so my response time might be slow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back