(1) 6th Generation Coming Soon? [11/26]

keldeo said:
I forgot the first 4 were based off Jpn ! Silly me ! But machu pichu , KINGDON OF PICHUS !

Oh gaaawd nooo D;

Ancient ruins on a mountain, full of these:
tumblr_m6z7t5EnyT1rr82efo1_500.jpg

Forget Porygon seizures. Death by Pika-clone overdose.

RiverShock said:
Urgh, when I first saw that post, I thought it was going to be more than speculation. I'm disappointed.

I really don't think the next generation is that close. If they decide they need to fill the gap between now and the next gen, they can and quite possibly will do a Ruby/Sapphire remake. Along those lines, I also expect a Kyogre/Groudon movie, rather than something with a new Pokemon. There is no rule stating they have to have a new Pokemon, written or unwritten. Also, given both Kyogre and Groudon haven't had more than cameos (Groudon hasn't even really had that) in movies, it makes a lot of sense. Aside from Ho-Oh, I think they're the ONLY remaining "ingame ubers" not to have had a major role in a movie. (Ingame ubers being the non-event Pokemon banned from the Battle facilities.) I think 2013 will be a year of semi-important games rather than the start of the next generation. (I expect a new Ranger game and quite possibly a Wii/Wii U game, as well as a possible R/S remake.)

I just hope that in the event a Generation 6 occurs, older Pokemon (possibly with a few Event Pokemon exceptions, in a method similar to the Relocator) aren't importable. It's kind of ridiculous that Pokemon from Gen 3 are still usable despite GBA support having been dropped years ago. I could almost see them starting Gen 6 with a GSC/HGSS-style Ruby/Sapphire sequel with a new region alongside it as an excuse to do this. Almost.

Am I the only one expecting a Stadium or Battle Revolution-style game for the Wii-U?

I think that genesect will NOT have a new forme considering the data would be in BW2.

I DO think that the new pokemon will be based on what genesect "was" before it was modified. If you look at genesect and kabutops, they do not look alike despite what some people are saying. Genesect REALLY looks more like zoroark, if you look at it carefully enough.

The 6th gen region would be awesome if it were based off Hawaii and a part of California.

MY theory is that pokemon goes by Quadlogies. 4 games and then a reboot. This makes sense because think of it this way:

Red/Blue/Yellow(/Green)- Debuted around 150 pokemon, on a handheld, in 1996
Gold/Silver/Crystal- Debuted 100 new pokemon with evo's from prev. ones, Connecting between kanto, on a slightly inproved handheld, in 1999
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FR/LG- Debuted the same as G/S/C, on a much more improved handheld, in 2002
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HG/SS- Debuted yet again around 100 new 'mons, on a brand new handheld, finishing off the quadrodgy in 2006.
Black (2)/ White(2)- The reboot with 150 brand new 'mons, on the ds, in 2010 (The first gen with a four year space in between)
???/???- The second game in the new quadrodgy, debuting ??? new mons on the 3DS in 2013-2014.

See what I'm getting at? Now lets talk about the CONNECTIONS between gen 1 and gen 5

-red and blue were named after the primary colors, black and white named after the basic 2 colors.
-both introduced 150 brand new pokemon with no evos from previous ones.
-both had a pokemon that people tried to genetically modify from another pokemon (Mewtwo and Genesect)
-both had (I may be cheating here) really crappy useless poison types (grimer=trubbish)

Now lets talk about what the 6th gen games may be called:

Well, based on the patter of colors-minerals-gems-gems on the names, I would have to say the games may be called:

Pokemon Granite and Quartz

As such, the legendaries will be the color of the mineral (As ho-oh was yellow and lugia was silver)

The region will probably be next to unova and focus on the original dragon post game.

Since the pseudo legendaries are always the first revealed, its safe to assume that a zoroark like thing will be the first out of 6th gen's mass of pokegoodness.

I think I have enough evidence there to convince you guys.

Arceusect2 said:
I think that genesect will NOT have a new forme considering the data would be in BW2.
If there is another 5th gen game, it wouldn't matter if it had data in BW2 or not.

We just got 4 new formes(genies)/form(keldeo) in BW2 and none of them had data of a new forme/form in BW. We also had Pichu in HGSS who didn't have data of an alt form in DPPt.

Pokemon Grey !!! The Mysterious God stone will reviled !! YES ! It will be pretty cool ! I hope its just not just a updated story of B2W2 but a brand new story ! Story about the Pure Dragon and more of a back story behind it would be awesome !! Maybe , after the game completion you can go to Sinnoh ( thought Cave of being ) And like Giratina , Palkia and Dialga Vs Kyurem , Zekrom , and Reshiram ! Team Galactc comes back ! All new Gym leaders , new Champion , New Places in Sinnoh because this will take place about 3 years after Bw2 and like 9 years after DP ! Rotom gets a new forme as well as Cresselia and maybe even Victini if its good !! Awesome story line + Imagine how the movie will be ! Oh gosh ! They can go to the alternate world and Kyurem in the "Pure" forme broke in there because he is trying to defeat Giratina and then Arceus come and its a huge wild PARTY ! In a bad , world almost ending kinda way ;) ! There can even be a New Pokemon for 6th gen or just new pokemon added in 5 1/2 th gen you can call it ! Maybe this won't happen ! But its sure fun to guess ! Well ... I bet you got confused by what I just said but I am confusing XD

Arceusect2 said:

It could always have a new forme in the next generation, though there's no exact precedence for that (except Deoxys Speed and the Cloud Trio formes, though those were within the same generation).

rocky505 said:
Arceusect2 said:
If there is another 5th gen game, it wouldn't matter if it had data in BW2 or not.

We just got 4 new formes(genies)/form(keldeo) in BW2 and none of them had data of a new forme/form in BW. We also had Pichu in HGSS who didn't have data of an alt form in DPPt.

But how could there be another 5th gen game, if they gotta change to 3DS?

What they SHOULD do is have genesect's backstory in the movie and introduce a pokemon that battled with genesect in the past (new arceus form, anyone?)

in order for arceus to get a new form, they would need to make another type, which would definitely mean the 6th gen is coming soon...

he surely meant an actual new forme, not just changed type with plate...
whatever it would be, itd still have forms for each type too then.

If Arceus DOES get a new form, it should have its own EXCLUSIVE type so they don't have to go through the plate nonsense again. If Arceus was truly the god of Pokemon, it should have a Spirit form. If you read the pokedex description in one of the 4th generation games, it said it created the world with its "Thousand arms", however that was never shown. What i'm thinking is that the real Arceus sent down a earthly image of itself to the pokeuniverse to get back the jewel of life, and that the "Fake" Arceus was the one who created the jewel of life. The real Arceus would have beyond-earthly powers and maybe has the power to start the apocalypse. If you look at this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAuEBccu56Y) You can see that genesect is running away from something and then trying to bring it down at the end of the short. This would also explain why black kyurem's stats are higher than "Arceus", because the Arceus we know isn't the real one!

Arceusect2 said:
If Arceus DOES get a new form, it should have its own EXCLUSIVE type so they don't have to go through the plate nonsense again. If Arceus was truly the god of Pokemon, it should have a Spirit form. If you read the pokedex description in one of the 4th generation games, it said it created the world with its "Thousand arms", however that was never shown. What i'm thinking is that the real Arceus sent down a earthly image of itself to the pokeuniverse to get back the jewel of life, and that the "Fake" Arceus was the one who created the jewel of life. The real Arceus would have beyond-earthly powers and maybe has the power to start the apocalypse. If you look at this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAuEBccu56Y) You can see that genesect is running away from something and then trying to bring it down at the end of the short. This would also explain why black kyurem's stats are higher than "Arceus", because the Arceus we know isn't the real one!
i think genesect is runing from a 6th gen pokemon

pokemon64 said:
Arceusect2 said:
i think genesect is runing from a 6th gen pokemon
I said that Arceus' new form could be revealed exclusively to 6th gen.

Also, best wishes season 2: N.

They have used EVERY unova pokemon in the Anime now, so maybe this series takes place in region 6? N DID leave after you defeated him in his castle ruins in black 2, so maybe this is where ash goes into a new region and finds N? OR it could be used to drag out Unova a little longer before 6th gen is (Possibly) Released this fall.

Mitja said:
rocky505 said:

But how could there be another 5th gen game, if they gotta change to 3DS?

I said IF, I didn't say there would be. Even though it's pretty obvious there won't be another one.

Arceusect2 said:
...If you read the pokedex description in one of the 4th generation games, it said it created the world with its "Thousand arms", however that was never shown....

That always seemed to me as an obvious "by the way this totally really happened.. not xD" hint.
Like, its there to add on the mythologic absurdity of the tale.

If there was more room in the dex entries, it would say:
'Arceus created the world with its thousand arms, while eating chicken soup in a batmobile.'

Back