(1) 6th Generation Coming Soon? [11/26]

scuba steveE said:
My Genesect theory is that the pokemon that Team Plasma used to create it is Armaldo. :eek:
Look at the vast differences between the two and stop looking at just the head.

Arceusect2 said:
scuba steveE said:
My Genesect theory is that the pokemon that Team Plasma used to create it is Armaldo. :eek:
Look at the vast differences between the two and stop looking at just the head.
Chill, I was somewhat joking.(though looking at both of them, their heads and arms do look similar)

I've just always thought it was interesting that in the Nacrene City Museum, they have that stone slap that has Armaldo on it. I mean why Armaldo and not one of Unova's fossil pokemon? Along with that, and the fact that Armaldo is the only bug fossil pokemon(besides Anorith), I think it's a plausible theory. It's probably not true, but I can see happening. ;)

lol at the Arceus theory... You guys take everything literally... It's like Mitja said, it's just mythology... It's like the Lacunosa Town legend that says Kyurem ate people...
Also, no already existing pokémon was used as a basis for Genesect... Genesect is the same being it was in the past, it was simply modified and now has a metallic body with a cannon implanted on its back. But we may get to see how it looked in the past as a form or something but I doubt that.
IF it happens to be a different pokémon species separated from what it was in the past, then its old self will be a new 6th gen pokémon (kinda like mewtwo was created from mew, the original species). But like I said, it is specifically stated that it was altered/upgraded while Mewtwo was created, so my first point still stands.

Metalizard said:
Genesect is the same being it was in the past, it was simply modified and now has a metallic body with a cannon implanted on its back. But we may get to see how it looked in the past as a form or something but I doubt that.
If Genesect was the SAME being it was in the past, BUT it was modified and now has all these new features, then you just argued with yourself. The Arceus "New Form" Post, was just a suggestion and thinking logically about it it would make sense, seeing as team plasma tried to create a superpokemon, and are now relying on it to save the world from Arceus. They were also both from around the same time period, so this WOULD make sense if they were past rivals. Maybe it's extremely unlikely, but based off our current evidence we have, it's our best option yet.

scuba steveE said:
Chill, I was somewhat joking.(though looking at both of them, their heads and arms do look similar)
True, but did you ever compare him to scizor? They are both bug and steel type's, AND have the same basic body shape.

or it could be Genesect (Team plasma's genetically modified pokemon) vs Mewtwo (Team Rocket's Genetically modified pokemon) honestly I think that's more reasonable than a new arceus form. I mean arceus still has the Highest BST of any pokemon, so you're premiss that Kyurem-B has higher stats than Arceus is false (if you mean he has higher atk than arceus then I hate to break it to you, but rayquaza and haxorus have higher base atk too and the ladder isn't even a legendary.)

and even if your arecus theory is correct, then he'd be so powerful that Genesect wouldn't stand a chance and you wouldn't be allowed to catch him in the game. Which makes no sense whatsoever because there's no such thing as an unbeatable boss in pokemon. Not to mention that it would probably even get banned from the ubers in smogon :p

Am i the only one hopping for a region full of fossil pokemon since it has been shown in the anime that people are able to go to the past through portals as shown in the tirtouga episode and this would tie nicely with genesect and the figure he is fighting with maybe an ancient rival

The Pikachu Mafia said:
and even if your arecus theory is correct, then he'd be so powerful that Genesect wouldn't stand a chance and you wouldn't be allowed to catch him in the game. Which makes no sense whatsoever because there's no such thing as an unbeatable boss in pokemon. Not to mention that it would probably even get banned from the ubers in smogon :p

You say that in a way that it implies that Pokemon is realistic.
If it were to happen it would probably have an infinite nuke launcher attached to its face and just a plus 10 to Attack.

Although I wouldn't mind actually seeing another optional super boss in a Pokemon game. Like Red in G/S/C/HG/SS.

lol I just think the chances of getting a new arecus is really low, if they do make a new arecus stronger than the last one, they would either need to make it so strong that you can't beat it or make it weak enough so you can. The latter of the two is more likely and if that's the case then that would be like Naruto gone over to pokemon (by introducing super strong characters that you'll easily beat anyways, kinda like the akatsuki... :| )

although it would be kinda cool to see a super boss with a lvl. 100 pokemon in the 6th gen...

Genesect VS Mewthree

And then theyd give out a Mew that would unlock Mewthree when transfered to upcoming 6th gen games.
With Mewthree being #650, Victini style.

xD....

Cant really take it serious, but I think itd make more sense than anything related to Arceus.

Mitja said:
Genesect VS Mewthree

And then theyd give out a Mew that would unlock Mewthree when transfered to upcoming 6th gen games.

xD....

Cant really take it serious, but I think itd make more sense than anything related to Arceus.

agreed... :|

855_mewthree_by_saiph_charon-d5cy6o7.png

100 - 120 - 100 - 170 - 100 - 130

A White Kyurem on speed.
xD

Mew and Mewtwo are the second ugliest (M) and the ugliest (M2) Pokémon.
It is only natural for M3 to be even uglier.
What did you expect.

Ive read that we need a 5th home pokemon battle game before we would get 6th gen but the thing is if its realeased om wii u that's not true, they could add 6th through patch or even dlc for it on the wii u

@Teal: you think mew is ugly? D:

the army of pokemon players under the age of 10 would like to have a word with you :p

I think that Team plasma modified ANOTHER fossil pokemon from genesect's era and One is trying to stop the other from doing something.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
Mitja said:
Genesect VS Mewthree

xD....

agreed... :|

I've heard jokes about a mewthree... {P}

Teal said:
Mew and Mewtwo are the second ugliest (M) and the ugliest (M2) Pokémon.
It is only natural for M3 to be even uglier.
What did you expect.

I agree Mewtwo is one of the ugliest, but Mew isn't ugly at all. It's definetely one of the cutest (except the sprite from Green).

Back