(1) 'CoroCoro' Leaking! [9/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriff_K said:
Sky Pillar said:
It was bound to come up some time. If not me, someone else would say it.
Blaziken looks humanoid too, how come no ones ever mentioned her and furries in the same sentence? :p

They do from time to time, I think he's pretty furry-esque too. I have exceptions.

Sheriff_K said:
Blaziken looks humanoid too, how come no ones ever mentioned her and furries in the same sentence? :p

If by "no one" you mean "every Pokemon furry since the dawn of gen 3"...

I just noticed something about the starter evolutions, which is that none of them changed their palettes at all. I find that a little unusual since so far we've gotten at least one starter in each generation that undergoes some color changes. It adds more variety to them and it's something that fan evolutions tend to not incorporate. So I hope their final forms show some differences.

Frezgle said:
Sheriff_K said:

If by "no one" you mean "every Pokemon furry since the dawn of gen 3"...

I just noticed something about the starter evolutions, which is that none of them changed their palettes at all. I find that a little unusual since so far we've gotten at least one starter in each generation that undergoes some color changes. It adds more variety to them and it's something that fan evolutions tend to not incorporate. So I hope their final forms show some differences.

Fennekin got some black that he didn't have before.

*sees the new type chart*

Metagross! Bronzong!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/me ragequits

Regular Mewtwo = 4th form Frieza
Mega Mewtwo Y = Majin Buu Gohan Absorbed
Mega Mewtwo X = Janemba

I swear to God.

So basically, Garchomp is Ichigo Kurosaki. Let's face it; that Bankai Mega Evolution looks just like Ichigo's Bankai.

... And it looks awesome. The only downside is the fact that he's going to be played a whole lot more. Garchomp himself, without a Megalution, is an absolute beast in Overused. Heck, he's awesome in Uber. This will make him all the more broken, methinks.

Okay, I'm going to make a prediction here, as well: Chespin will evolve into a porcupine.

Anyway... What the heck is up with the stick in Fennelution's tail...?

I stared for ten minutes in horror at Fennekin's evolution. I feel like its wasted a chance for so many awesome evolutions. I'm still using it and hoping its final is better. I love Froakie's and it makes me glad he was my second choice. Chespin wasn't a main pick anyway. My friend loves it though.

I cannot believe I was right about that one Pokemon being a poodle. Its an awesome Pokemon and I can't wait to get one.

As for the fossils I love them both. I have no idea how I could pick between them.

...Ice type gets no boost. That is literally the first thing I've been disappointed in so far. How do they not know how bad it is???

Everytime with the starters, my favorite initially ends up getting the worst evolutions. I was dead set on Tepig last gen, then that flopped. Then this gen I liked Chespin the best, and then he gets this monstrosity. Hopefully they can salvage him with the final evolution. Fennekins evo is disappointing too, but everyone else has pretty much covered that. Froakie definitely got the best here. I really like it. I would say I would pick him, but I want a skrelp for my team, and I don't need two water types...

Why did they give Fairy a bug res? Bug does not to be degraded any more than it currently was :< but at least poison gets a boost.

Really like the poodle thing, but better unstyled. The fossils are great too! I like them both. Its just too bad about the ice/rock guy having so many weaknesses.

and Gero Gashira is obviously referencing gero as in froggy toad ness, and Gashira, which might be this

waka gashira

Middle man in practice right under the Yakuza clan leader, the oyabun. The waka gashira sees to it that the oyabun's orders are carried out correctly by the wakashu

Froakie evos actually being a crime boss like that one guy who drew the frog mafia = win

Everyone on here is too on about looks, you have seen one still image of each, wait until you see them animated, already if you look at fan art you can they are not as bad when put into different poses. I have yet to see a starter as ugly as teerunaa but every poke deserves a chance.

AAAHHHHH MEGA GARCHOMP, WHY. I JYNXED MYSELF. This thing is going to EAT EVERY HOPE AND DREAM I HAVE.
Its funny because the fake thing I made actually somewhat resembles it....
Oh well. It's. Okay actually. I expected much worse for a Mega Garchomp. The face is extremely creepy but other than that... it isn't SO bad.

As for the starter Evos, assuming these are middle stage.
Fennekin: AWESOME. I sadly got nothing right about it on my fakes, and I was hoping for it to remain a quadruped, but this looks amazing, Definitely one of the better middle forms out there. It kinda reminds me of a more feminine Lucario body-wise. I do not understand the random twig in its tail though. But one of the flavor texts for Fennekin did say it likes to munch on twigs, so I'm waiting to see what this does in the final form.
Froakie: Again, AWESOME. I like how it has much more of a froggy shape than most of the other frog Pokemon, and I like how it gets darker and the bubbles taper out.
Chespin: You... you were going to be my starter. But this is a huge, huge turnoff. I'm not even going to lie, your middle form design is absolutely atrocious. It reminds me of a grass type Pignite which I already strongly disliked. You also kinda look like an Easter egg. Please, PLEASE evolve into something better than this if you want me to still pick you. I'm okay with awkward teenage stages, just please get better later on. Theres still a chance.

Mega Mewtwo:
Its actually pretty awesome. The feet are a little weird (but then again so are the other forms) but the overall design is pretty cool. I'm on a hunch that the leaker was referring to the first Mega Mewtwo when he mentioned it resembled Mew. This one definitely has no trace of Mew and it looks like it can kick some serious butt.

New Pokemon:
White thingy: A poodle?! The epic white thing was a poodle?! xD It actually looks... pretty awesome though. I like it, especially since it looks like it either has different forms or is completely customizable. :D
The duo cats: Those look pretty dang cool, particularly the dark one. I cant really think of much else to say about them other than that they look really cool and I cant wait to see what they evolve into.
The fossils: I can already tell these are going to be some of my favorite fossils. FINALLY, some more REAL dinosaurs! Its funny because I just saw someone say they wanted more dinosaur Pokemon just last night. I love the little brachiosaur. c:

Type chart:
Well, its exactly as expected, so no surprises here really. I was already prepared. I support the new type chart.

Wait people don't like the Chespin evo? It's AMAZING. It has so much character and will set up such a great final evo, you can just feel it.

Froakie also got a great evolution. Really disappointed with Fennekin's though. Bipedal, skinny arms... it's just a fox person, and I was hoping for something better.

I'm digging the quartet of hot Team Flare scientists, the customizable poodle pockemon, and even Mega Garchomp's ridiculousness. But the type chart confuses me. I wish Steel kept its Dark resistance, and Ice got another resistance or two (like, to fairy?), and Bug DEFINITELY didn't need to be resisted by Fairy, that doesn't make any sense.

I love the T-Rex Chigorasu!!! It just might be my favourite dragon type / fossil pokemon now! :D

new-pokemon-corocoro-2.jpg

Anybody wanna discuss the TCG aspect a little bit ._. I for one am going to do my best to get every pink/Fairy type card that will be released. Basic Fairy energy was confirmed so I'll try to get a bunch of those. I want to play a Fairy deck too. It'll go good with my "Manly" mat. I'll get a pink mini binder for all my Fairies :D

Interesting update, that's for sure...

About Mega Mewtwo X:
Well, at least he looks like Mewtwo. Part Fighting makes me wonder if he's going to go the more physical route... also makes me wonder why Mega Mewtwo Y wasn't part Fairy type... and unless he gets a serious drop in Speed, I fail to see how the Steadfast ability will be even remotely useful.

Also makes me wonder why it took them so long to reveal this form if the two are meant to be parallel to each other, and not one being superior to the other...

About starter evos:
I like them... Chespin's evo looks like a silly balloon/egg/thing, but I guess it'll work (assuming the final form is something really cool, of course). I like Fennekin and Froakie's second forms though, those are definitely cool looking.

About the new Pokemon:
A poodle Pokemon? With style-able fur?! Awesome!

Espurr (or is that Meowstick?) looks awesome, and it's kinda cool how the genders are so different in both design and abilities, though I read elsewhere that the female was the aggressive one and the male was the supporter; not the other way around (and the given moves kind of support that idea).

A T-Rex and Sauropod for the Fossil Pokemon? Way awesome! And those new abilities; always thought "Biting moves" would become a thing, and an ability that turns Normal-type moves into Ice-type moves? Very interesting...

About Mega Garchomp:
Oh boy... did this guy really need one? I know with Fairy-types and all Dragon-types are taking a hit this generation, but still... I could never see Garchomp loosing that much competitive ground. This just makes him even more a monster!

About the type chart:
So, Fairy-type was more-or-less what was rumored... but then they remove two of Steel's resistances, and give Ice nothing? What's up with that?! It's like they hate Ice or something.

It's really just Chespin's nose that turns me off.. I mean, the egg shape is weird enough but I do not like his nose now. I'll reserve my final judgement until the third forms are shown but I'm really leaning towards Fenneken now.

((Yes, I nitpick little things and choose my team solely on appearance. Why not? It's not like I need an amazingly well put together team. As long as they get me through the story that's all I need. Before Diamond I only bothered using my starter through the entire game anyway, lol))

I'd like MegaMewtwo more if he didn't have hands for feet.. Kinda disappointed he's X and the other one is Y. Ah well, not like I'd be using him anyway.

I am loving the new Pokemon they revealed. Can't decide which fossil I like best. That male cat is adorable! The poodle is an interesting idea.

Am I the only one that likes chespins evo? I think ill name him Bubba Chubbs, kinda reminds me of the original Charlie and the chocolate factory, that girl that turned into a blueberry!

Fenekinns evo is messed up, but oh we'll.
Froakies evo is dope.

I don't understand the type chart? I never have, it's confusing.

Other new pokemon are sick, I'm exited!

I really do think the devs have a vendetta against the ice type... Anyone remember Sinnoh, set in the icy north, when the only new ice-type line we got was Snover and Abomasnow?
I mean, it is technically the worst type to be now, right? Any other type of pokemon is better off having ice type moves. Is there an ideal type combo that circumvents this? What would ice/fairy look like?

EDIT: Nope, weak to poison, fire, rock, double weak to steel. Resists ice, dark, and bug. Immune to dragon.

For real though, ice shouldn't be weak to rock or fighting. Rock should be weak to ice. Anyone who knows anything about erosion should know that. Glaciers are the single most powerful agent of erosion.

Ice/Steel is probably the best combination possible for Ice, and even then it still has two 4x weaknesses.

Maybe Gamefreak will suddenly take away every Water Pokemon's ability to use Ice Beam as compensation. And then maybe aliens from the moon will invade Earth to reclaim Atlantis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back