(1) Honedge's Evolution Revealed [9/25]

PkmnTrainerRed said:
Axell Starr said:
i think i've seen fanart of that already.

Really do you have the link

google image it. there's also DA and a few other places to look. i didn't save the picture so i can't upload it and put up a link.

I couldn't find it on Google Images, but I found it on DA:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Doublade-and-Golurk-402937756

Pretty basic, but it does the trick.

zappy800 said:
Thanks you guys for telling me tht stuff. Anything can be fast if you really want it to. Besides it feels like one of those relatively fast pokemon.

Not really. Sure you can put a Choice Scarf on something, but another Pokemon will still outspeed it. I can list off plenty of slow Pokemon that could never be fast.

Honestly though, if Doublade does get good stats and isn't just a slow sweeper, I might use him, especially since he gets Sacred Sword, any Ghost-type would kill for a Fighting-type move just to deal with Tyranitar/Hydreigon reliably.

No, it does grant the bonus on OHKO moves. It always has, save for strange instances in D/P involving the move Protect.

DNA said:
No, it does grant the bonus on OHKO moves. It always has, save for strange instances in D/P involving the move Protect.

Yeah what DNA said is correct. OHKO moves get the boost.

Equinox said:
zappy800 said:
Thanks you guys for telling me tht stuff. Anything can be fast if you really want it to. Besides it feels like one of those relatively fast pokemon.

Not really. Sure you can put a Choice Scarf on something, but another Pokemon will still outspeed it. I can list off plenty of slow Pokemon that could never be fast.

Honestly though, if Doublade does get good stats and isn't just a slow sweeper, I might use him, especially since he gets Sacred Sword, any Ghost-type would kill for a Fighting-type move just to deal with Tyranitar/Hydreigon reliably.

Let's say it gets an evolution after this... I can see the speed going down for each evolution, while the attack/defense increases. Because you're not as fast with two swords as you are with one and (theoretical if it gets another evo that possibly includes a shield) even slower with a shield to put on top of all that.

But yeah, that'd be cool. A pokemon that gets slower with each evo. Kinda like Poliwag.

Ohman177 said:
DNA said:

Interesting. I must have interpreted what Bulbapedia said wrong. But I can read DNA no need to be rude.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Ohman177 said:

Interesting. I must have interpreted what Bulbapedia said wrong. But I can read DNA no need to be rude.

I can see what you mean. It definitely is worded strangely.

Ohman177 said:

Seems like this ability is a double-edged sword. No pun intended. Though, I see it helping just as much as hindering you, at least in the main game.

I meant to post this a few pages back but....
tumblr_mtp1caS0jt1rtfupro1_r1_500.png

Anyways....hi i'm new here so just don't mind me.:D

Back