(1) Images of McDonalds Pokemon Toys and Cards [6/4]

GASP that pikachu is mine...

also where is the reshi and zekrom card...that sucks. and all the cards are just holo's of already made cards...

wish the picture's were of like tepig cooking a bigmac or oshawott enjoying some fries or pikachu on line waiting to order..haha.

Avacado said:
wish the picture's were of like tepig cooking a bigmac or oshawott enjoying some fries or pikeachu on line waiting to order..haha.

you just made my day :p

those would be the best cards ever

Yay images of the toys! The cards are disappointing but hey if they're holo then that's nice. Just hope it's not the boring holo they've made lately for the BW set.

Gleafeon said:
Oh god,I hope this promotion comes to Mexico soon...
For myself, i hope this promotion finds its way soon to Germany.

Then i can munch some fries while drinking cola while viewing myself an holofoil promotional card, this sounds great.

The toys and cards just don't impress me. They could have done a little better with the card selection or the poses of the toys.

Avacado said:
wish the picture's were of like tepig cooking a bigmac or oshawott enjoying some fries or pikachu on line waiting to order..haha.

That would be win.

I look forward to catching them all. :3 I go to McDonald's fairly regularly so that won't be hard.

dmaster out.

And yet again Europe (UK here D: ) is overlooked. Ah well. My only worry is that these are going to cost a buttload to import for a full set.

The cards look pretty cool. However how can Mc. Donalds be doing a promotion when all this time it has been Burger King? It seems a bit fishy to me since that is an unusual change for us. How can we get 9 new cards and only have 3 reprints? There is something missing but I don't know what it is though.:)

I don't know what you are looking for, so here is my view of the situation.

Secretly, the toys have been fitted with tiny recorders. They listen to everything you say. The eyes also have microscopic cameras on them, so the toys watch your every move. The sounds and images are being collected my Japanese forces, aiming to control the world by learning all of our secrets. They wish to gain influence over all of our fat people by luring them with fast food and Pokemon. Thus, leading to America's downfall.

Back