(1) Images of McDonalds Pokemon Toys and Cards [6/4]

Pokefan4000 said:
...wait a minute. They're not figures? Just that cheap plastic?
They are not supposed to be like the toys you would get in the store it is just mcdonalds after all and I wish I had time to go I really want to get zekrom

adan15 said:
Pokefan4000 said:
...wait a minute. They're not figures? Just that cheap plastic?
They are not supposed to be like the toys you would get in the store it is just mcdonalds after all and I wish I had time to go I really want to get zekrom
Well, yeah, I knew THAT...I was just told from another news source that they were little figurines.

$1.80

I guess I don't know about the rest of the world... but my McDonalds sells the toys for $1.80...

The said they had Reshiram (I got 2), Oshawott, and Pikachu...

RE: $1.80

Hypno68 said:
I guess I don't know about the rest of the world... but my McDonalds sells the toys for $1.80...

The said they had Reshiram (I got 2), Oshawott, and Pikachu...

my local one sells them for $2 + tax..

Probably. They are in their own set and they are all holos.

Went to McDonalds again. Got Maractus and Pikachu.

mr.619 said:
I guess some give out different toys at different times. We only have Pikachu/Reshiram at the one I work at.

Just curious but how do you usually get your boxes of toys at McDonalds? I'm hearing from some people that some of the workers there are going to the back and picking out each individual toy so they can be bought all at once. I'm guessing some McDonalds locations already have all the toys shipped where as others get them shipped on a weekly basis?

So far I got all of em except Snivy and Zorua.(The toys not the cards). Why would there be 12 cards and 8 toys? That makes no sense. :p

BTW, THIS IS MY FIRST POST!! WOOT!!!!!!! XD

123wert50 said:
I only have Munna. How much are they going for ATM?

At my local McDonald's, they are selling the toy and card for $1.50 a piece. Plus tax of course.

at of my 3 local mcdonald's all of them have only 1 toy! I got 2 Zoroarks,4 Pikachus,and 4 Snviy figures.Each time I am getting 2 6 peice chicken nugget meals and sharing the fries with my parents and sometimes with my dog.I can't stand the fries.The never did this 1 toy per week each store thing when they had yugioh cards.They did when they had bakugan and to my anger they were oversized and undetailed marbles.I did get the entire set of cards minut snivy,zorua,and munna with no doubles.I'm going to get the rest from ebay.

adan15 said:
wait mcdonalds is allowed to just sell the toys and cards or is that just some mcdonalds
McDonalds have done that for years, even over here in the UK.

I'm wondering when this promotion will come here...we're having Kung Fu Panda 2 atm, with Smurfs next...

wow i wish i knew that earlier cuz i cant get a happy meal cuz i will still be very hungry in the end but i dont think the mcdonalds i go to does tat because i have never seen them just sell the toys

Is it me or did I reignite this discussion? XD

Update: Got all the toys!!! :D Just missing the Tepig, Alomomola, Klink, Pidove and Zorua cards.

I need my mom to take me back to McDonalds... I need that Oshawott card. Well, that's not all I need, but my target is an Oshawott card at the moment.

When I went, I got a Zorua Card, Tepig Card, Audino Card, Zoroark Figure(my brother lost it D:) and two Pikas. I was obsessing over one of the Pikas while playing PokePark. :p

adan15 said:
wait mcdonalds is allowed to just sell the toys and cards or is that just some mcdonalds

I went to 3 different Mcdonalds and you could buy just the toys and cards from all of em. Just bought the last two I needed for $1.50 a pop.

adan15 said:
wow i wish i knew that earlier cuz i cant get a happy meal cuz i will still be very hungry in the end but i don't think the mcdonalds i go to does tat because i have never seen them just sell the toys

Just ask them at the counter. Odds are they do. :)

ok next time i go i will ask them i want to get that zorua card, zoroark figure, zekrom figure, and reshiram figure

Back