(1) Images of McDonalds Pokemon Toys and Cards [6/4]

checked mcdonalds around my area. star wars toys.....

missing a maractus card....
got like 10 extra snivy klink sandile zorua cards instead >_<

I know, I went today and nearly died because the Pokemon were gone. I only got two Pikachus and a Zoroark(which I still need to steal from my brother)!

teeboy23 said:
This Pokemon Promotion went fast....

lol blame childhood obesity. XD All their promotions are super short these days.

Also considering the fact that I havent seen a single commercial for it. Only the Liv dolls, and I only saw that one once.

I only missed 3 of the toys (I didn't really care for the cards because they're just reprints). I missed Pikachu [died inside], Zoroark, and Reshiram.
IF any of you wanted to get a complete set. I found some on ebay with all cards and toys for around $20 or so.

SkyeVictini said:
lol blame childhood obesity. XD All their promotions are super short these days.

Also considering the fact that I havent seen a single commercial for it. Only the Liv dolls, and I only saw that one once.

I know right! I haven't seen not one commercial for the Pokemon Toys either! But, Just the other day, I saw the commercial for Strawberry Shortcake Dolls.

They just don't promote Pokemon as much these days D;

teeboy23 said:
They just don't promote Pokemon as much these days D;

Parents see it as too evil and violent since they think each pokemon kills one another. But they should watch, play, etc beacuse it says that they faint (x-x). That's why one or two of my friends' say they can do anything with pokemon.

I only was able to get 1 and that was from my little brother, my mom thinks I am to old to get a meal with a toy and shes right.... :p

Nickwolff2 said:
I only was able to get 1 and that was from my little brother, my mom thinks I am to old to get a meal with a toy and shes right.... :p

Too old? What? For a Pokemon toy? You can never be too old for a Pokemon toy! :p
I just yelled at my mom, "I'm 11, with the maturity level of a 5 year old, and I WANT THAT TOY!"

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Too old? What? For a Pokemon toy? You can never be too old for a Pokemon toy! :p
I just yelled at my mom, "I'm 11, with the maturity level of a 5 year old, and I WANT THAT TOY!"

Ya true that but I am over 13 and my parents will not let me witch sucks. Well I love my little bro because he will do anything for me =P

ZoruaSnivyluver said:

What about when you get to 100 years old?

Back