(1) Images of McDonalds Pokemon Toys and Cards [6/4]

Just another way to get little kids fatter. Less than impressive cards (Do you REALLY think they want to lose THAT much money by putting good cards in there?), traditional toys (Not figures as you might have heard; they're just Pokémon-themed McDonald's toys), and the fact that you only get one card will encourage little kiddies to eat at McDonald's at least once every other day to collect all the toys and cards.
Then again, this IS America, so I guess I can't really say this isn't out of the ordinary.

My cousin works at McDonald's, so I'll be able to get the toys to put up on the shelf and the cards for virtually free. All without needing to eat their pitiful abomination that they call food.

xxashxx said:
The cards look pretty cool. However how can Mc. Donalds be doing a promotion when all this time it has been Burger King? It seems a bit fishy to me since that is an unusual change for us. How can we get 9 new cards and only have 3 reprints? There is something missing but I don't know what it is though.:)

They switched to McDonalds because in japan it's McDonalds. Plus McDonalds is bigger than burger king ... there every where 0_0

So Burger King forked over its rights to Pokemon to McDonald's?

I wish this were a 153-count Pokemon release instead of only eight. Like the original Pokemon toy release.

Oh well. 'Bout time McDonald's had something other than Teenie Beanies that will induce adults to buy happy meals for themselves. {L}

New cards for promos!! Shock. Disbelief. Someone must of goofed. That will make these promos popular.

its going to start next week?
sometime mid june after the kung-fu panda promotion is over

Got 2 Pikachu and 2 Reshiram so far. They're neat, I must say, but IDK what they do, since I'm not opening them. Getting more soon I hope.

Yep went to Mcdonalds today and got my self an Oshawott and Zoroark. Pretty neat toys. Got two Munna cards though so boooo. lol Zekrom and Reshiram look kind of big which is too cool. Gonna check another McD's tomorrow to see if they have different figures.

I guess some give out different toys at different times. We only have Pikachu/Reshiram at the one I work at.

Back