(1) Images of McDonalds Pokemon Toys and Cards [6/4]

Toys and Cards

I got the last of my toys yesterday (Snivey and Zorua) -- I'm keeping them unopened

Ryu Shoji - Our McDonald's just got through the Kung Fu Panda promotion, so odds are that they'll bring pokemon to the UK in a week or two.

Here's a word of advice before it happens to you :
Don't not go to the same McDonald's within 2 days....
Becuase you may just get Snivy again as you did 2 days ago....
I would have asked for something else, but I saw the box up front and all I saw were Snivys....
You only get the Pokemon Toys when you get a Boy's Happy Meal....

I got an Oshawott card from one my Zekrom figures. Just the card was bent on the top, and bottom right corners. It quite annoys me.

you pogeymanz people...you take all the boy toys and then i end up with a bratz toy ROFL seriously....stop taking all the pokeymanz :p

also one of the cards was bent...obviously just putting cardboard in front of the card isnt enough...and it hides what card it is so that when i get home and am like :O what did i get? ANOTHER PIDOVE :'(

I got nearly all the toys but the Zoruark and thunder pokemon. (Not Pikachu, the other one.) And I really wanted that Zoruark. Stop taking all the Zoruark toys. My friend got one. Also the last time I got a card at BK's, they all got soggy and wet. Not a good idea to bring your cards to the pool.

I got Zoroark yesterday. Now all I need is Tepig and Zekrom.

You know what? I have not seen anybody, male or female, with the girl's toy.

Charganium said:

Tell me about it! I've noticed that too. Burger King always had just the Pokemon toys when they did their promotions and there was no backlash from girls. So why is McDonalds selling dolls as a "girl alternative"? Are girls not supposed to like Pokemon?!? Kinda sexist if you ask me. I always thought of Pokemon as a gender neutral thing.

SkyeVictini said:
Charganium said:

Tell me about it! I've noticed that too. Burger King always had just the Pokemon toys when they did their promotions and there was no backlash from girls. So why is McDonalds selling dolls as a "girl alternative"? Are girls not supposed to like Pokemon?!? Kinda sexist if you ask me. I always thought of Pokemon as a gender neutral thing.

Well, so did I. (Not to mention that the cards say he/she and you can choose your gender in the games..)

SkyeVictini said:
Charganium said:

i noticed it to. girls were pulling pokemon out of there happy meals. my friend is a girl and she got a pokemon toy in hers (she only got it to tease me with the card :p). when they run out of pokemon they revert to the lame bratz toys OR you can specially ask for a girls toy :p

It's really ridiculous because i was at Mcdonalds and said I wanted the Boy toy because they aksed. Then they give me the girl toy. It's like if they ask what gender toy do I want and they give me the opposite.

- R-C

I think $2 for a toy and *1* card is a little ridiculous when I can walk across the street and get 10-12 for $5 (at Wal-Mart) I might pay for it thought just to get a figure because they are awesome!

I think the black and white promotion is almost at its end can someone correct me if im wrong but somebody said there were comercials of other toys at mcdonalds and i finally got a card from mcdonalds i got just a card because i just found it on the floor i think it is from mcdonalds it is sandile

adan15 said:
I think the black and white promotion is almost at its end can someone correct me if im wrong but somebody said there were comercials of other toys at mcdonalds and i finally got a card from mcdonalds i got just a card because i just found it on the floor i think it is from mcdonalds it is sandile

Yes, today, July 7th is the last day.

darn it and i really wanted that zekrom and zoroark toyatleat i got a sandile card that my brother just found laying around by mc donalds in perfect condition

My Mcdonalds was all out of all of them :(

I'm gonna go check another on the way home to see if they have any left.

How pity that is only in USA or somewhere else, but not here in Finland...

I never bought one, and I'm never going to. The figures that are worth buying is Zekerom an Reshiram. There really figures to display for your pokemon collection if you have one. This sounds really negative... but that's what I think they are. T-T

Even though today was the last day, Some McDonald's Stores may still have them until this weekend! Maybe...

Back