(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh... ANOTHER fire/fighting? (Google chrome translated Pokexperto for me.)

Everstone... PLEASE be present in Black & White right from the start T~T

i dont mind mijumarus 2nd evo but wth with the unicorn/walrus thing and TimeShift you ar correct

there is no confirmation yet but all is falling together too neatly for it not to be real. I mean you know I owuld have craved seeing pokabu's evolution as a big chubby four legged grenade looking animal, like a boar. I mean what is with the symbols? My idea with pokemon is this - if you can't make a decent plushie out of the design then it is too complicated. None of these can be make into decent plushies. Lol I know its a strange idea I use but it relates back to simplicity. In pokabu's final it is like they said 'oh no there is no fire on it... lets just add it around its neck. It should snort out fire, I mean come on! Dont they use focus groups or something of that nature?

PK, The armor, and the tail are good hints that it would be part-Steel. Look at Empoleon, It would looks like its an Icetype but it was in fact part steel instead.

@Shimama-man - More like "Murderstone"; I'd rather let my character get attacked by a wild pokemon than embarrass myself walking around with one of these! >:] After all, it would take away all the rage that's building up inside me! >:[

"Still do not know their names, although we know that the evolutions of Tsutarja will just kind of plant, those of Pokabu are Fire / Fighting and those of Mijumaru only water. We assure you that these Pokemon are real."

That's what I got from the google chrome translated page of pokexperto.
Since we have to believe that site, it WONT be fire/steel.

I dont get why everyone is hating on the pokabu evo's, I mean I wouldnt mind a boar but I dont mind this one either, there are worse fan made ones than this so I dont really mind it

to make it fire/fighting would completely ruin the premise of this series being new. Fire/ground makes sense for a great option, but no they cant be simple! Lol before someone says anything, I know its not confirmed yet on the typing of them... When the starters came out I thought
Pokabu line - fire/ground
tsutaja - grass or grass/poison
mijumaru - water/ice or water

Nah, these starter evolutions SUCK. The worst evolutions I've ever seen in a starter Pokemon.
And nobody better flame me or anything for stating my opinion. They're all horribly designed final stages, and I might just box my starter instead of actually using it. T_T

If it were to be Fire/Fighting I would take back what I said and I will reconsider chosing a different pokemon, becuase I really want Mijumaru to be part fighting but now I dont see it happening

Tsutaaja's and Mijumaru's evos look fantastic! I still don't know which of these two I will choose as my starter. I want both... T_T
I was hoping that Tsutaaja would lose its legs in its final stage. That is one majestic looking snake! :D
Haha, who would've thought "Wotters" final evo'd be quadrupedal? I wouldn't want to mess with that thing, the conch on its head looks deadly.
Well, um... poor Pokabu. Its second stage looks ridiculous. Really. An obese, bipedal pig? That's nothing like what I was expecting AT ALL. At least his final evo seems to be quite badass again.

Lol eyebrows? I really wanna see a picture of that Pokémon now. I'm gonna be incredibly disappointed if that thing doesn't have the eyebrowiest eyebrows ever.

Also, yay for blue Yanappu. I wonder if it's got something that resembles water on its head. Dento's gym makes a lot more sense now. I bet there's gonna be a red fire type Yanappu as well.
EDIT: Just read the update about the monkey trio, they HAVE to be real. I don't like monkeys but I do like the idea of turning the three wise monkeys into Pokémon. Thank you GF! :D

Ok for those who can't see the similarities between these possible evolutions here's my view:

Tsutaaja is pretty easy. First it's a snake with legs and arms, a neck collar, and a leaf on it's tail. It evolves and it's arms becomes smaller and it's legs become more fragile. It gets a little sleeker and it's collar grow out. Then in the final form it loses it's legs and arms and becomes slim and sleek (similar to what happened to actually snakes) with a leafy tail. The collar around it's neck grows out which makes it look like some type of king snake or something.

Mijumaru was a little tricky at first but I kind of see it now. Notice how Mijumaru has dark blue ears, a white face, little dots on its face, and a light blue body with a shell on it's belly. Also notice how it's feet are flat. Then it evolves and it's body becomes blue, grows whiskers from the dots, it's lower body becomes dark blue with two shell on it's side, and it's feet get longer and flat, and so does it's tail. Also notice that little spike on top of it's head. Basically we see it's becoming more and more aquatic. With those type of feet walking on twos becomes harder and harder. Then we see it's final evolution which finally becomes quadrupedal, giant otter. (An actual species of otter.) It has fully grown whiskers, has a dark blue body, the shell on it's sides has covered most of it's body, including it's tail and the thing on it's head grew out to what seems to be a conch shell. So basically Miju's final forms is just a quadrupedal otter.

Pokabu's is the easiest. As a Pokabu it's seems to have a black bandanna on it's head, while wearing a black diaper. Also that yellow mark on it's nose resembles a flame on a lighter. Then Pokabu evolves and becomes bipedal with black tights on similar to a wrestler. The final evo looks as its it's wear a championship belt and has flame coming out of it's nose. Also notice how Pokabu's tail looks like the lit end of a bomb, then when it evolves tail tail look like the bomb has been lit and it's almost ready to explode, and then the final evolution has it's tail looking like the bomb just when off, maybe that's which there's fire coming out of his nose. Not too sure on that last part.

Anyways that's what I think. Hope this helps some people.

Renjil I compeltely understand, its just that when you can see something taking shape into what makes sense, you want it to meet your expectations. Going out on a limb and taking a too different approach (Gyarados-izing each pokemon) just ruins design. I mean rhypherior, there cannot be a person who seriously likes that as a design, considering that rhydon looks like a rhino and an animal.

Wait.... Where did these pictures come from? And don't say "Hurp a durp. 2ch!!".
I want to know where the were TAKEN!

I'm starting to like mijumaru's final evo.... It reminds me of Swampert :3

I think Mijumaru's final evo is based of a Giant otter (google it) it walks on four legs and it is big

The fire evolution is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. It looks like a cross between Rhyperior and Magmortar. Also, what's with the yellow Hercules pattern on his body? The others are okay I guess, but I've seen WAY better fanart. Overall I'm very disappointed in Game Freak.

A trio of monkeys? Grass, Fire, Water? That means we'll be getting a Chimchar ripoff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back