(1) June CoroCoro Scans Leaked - New Pokemon [6/11]

I'm 100% sure Munna isn't a pre-evo of Drowzee.
There's the fact that Drowzee and Hypno are classified as the Hypnosis Pokemon.
Munna is the Dream Eater Pokemon. Most Pokemon don't change their classification when they evolve.
Also, why would a pink, feminine Pokemon with FLOWERS ON IT evolve into some yellow pig-like Pokemon that's bipedal? The only reason why people say Munna might evolve into Drowzee is because it (barely) has a snout like Drowzee and Hypno, and it's a Psychic-type. >.>

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Most Pokemon don't change their classification when they evolve.

Yes they do.

Other than that, I agree. I'll be pretty surprised if it turns out to be a pre-evo of Drowzee. :x

Well, I usually hear a few people saying it will. And they ARE both tapirs... (Drowzee and Munna)

But yeah. No.

Also, I hope the croc evolves into something awesome, maybe sort of like Hippopotas. If it turns into a ground/dark Feraligatr, you don't even know how dissapointed I will be.

Majora_787 said:
Well, I usually hear a few people saying it will. And they ARE both tapirs... (Drowzee and Munna)

But yeah. No.

Also, I hope the croc evolves into something awesome, maybe sort of like Hippopotas. If it turns into a ground/dark Feraligatr, you don't even know how dissapointed I will be.

Feraligatr's an alligator. Hopefully Meguroko will evolve into some type of NON-bipedal crocodile. ...Even though not many people notice the difference between crocodiles and alligators. :<

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Feraligatr's an alligator. Hopefully Meguroko will evolve into some type of NON-bipedal crocodile. ...Even though not many people notice the difference between crocodiles and alligators. :<

Totodile and Croconaw were crocodiles apparently, while Feraligatr was an alligator. While Megu-kun there is a crocodile, he DOES technically have a chance of becoming an alligator. I just hope it's not like Feraligatr. He is cool and all, but this looks like it could be its own awesome.

This is the point where I ignore DarkMirror forever. If I don't, I might sic my Gallade on him.

It's not a mouse as many suggest but it's a chinchilla. Also, there seems to have to be a relatively cute Pokemon in each series.

PokabuLugia said:
It's not a mouse as many suggest but it's a chinchilla. Also, there seems to have to be a relatively cute Pokemon in each series.

Considering the range of the target audience, yes. There does. But at least they try to have stuff like Alakazam, Feraligatr, Zekrom, and other things that appeal to older gamers.

If pokemon were all rainbows and flowers, it'd be far less amusing after probably age twelve.

I agree with you.

but the new pokemon should have some new designs
I'm getting tired of dog looking pokemon

ikr he looks so fierce. but they couldve made a better looking shiny version :/

DarkMirror said:
Gallade?
not interested dark types wup

Gallade be trolling Medicham. 3:<

Also, I just don't want Meguroko to be bipedal in its final evolution.
It would be more unique for it to be on all fours like a real crocodile.
If I have one in my team, I'm sure I'll end up giving it a corny name like... Chomper or Crickey. >.>

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Gallade be trolling Medicham. 3:<

Also, I just don't want Meguroko to be bipedal in its final evolution.
It would be more unique for it to be on all fours like a real crocodile.
If I have one in my team, I'm sure I'll end up giving it a corny name like... Chomper or Crickey. >.>

Medicham is awesome too, no worries. :D

I WILL have one on my team at some point, and I would much rather it, as I've said, be like Hippowdon. Only, you know. A croc.

Back